21 points

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Venom, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Venom Player Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Events Moderator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +2,585 / -73
    The events below will be delivered by the new EMs.

Event Moderators: @Gucci Jr @#clearing
    Creator: Mautaz.

Brief description: The following events below will have 21 points spread across.Certain events that requires team work, the whole team will get the deserved points for each member of the group. For the rest of the events, it's self points.

All 3 events will be done in F2P

Capture the flag:-
    If you played Halo you would understand this game. Here is a brief description of how the event will be laid out.
    • There will be a total of 2 massive teams.
    • Each team must wear the same team-cape.
    • All players must use the following items only: Regular maple sighted, Rune scimitar, Magic , and strength potion is allowed. It's up to you to decide which team member uses which style.
    • There will be 2 Moderators at each end; East and West. The Moderators are not allowed to move. They must stay in their current spot. The distance will be a little far from each team base.
    • There will be 3 items for each base being dropped, which means a total of 6 items will be dropped.
    • If Team 1 gets a dragon Claws as a drop, team 1 must pick it up and deliver it to team 2 the moderator by dropping the Dragon Claws near them. Here is the catch to make it fair:
    1. You can either vote on having the item being dropped and guessing which player has the item. As the player who does pick it up must PM (Mautuz) that they have the item and are going for the win.
    2. Your other option is, I will trade a random player from the team: the item and a different cape. That means whoever has the odd cape in the team that's the target you need to eliminate before they reach the base of the opponent. (IF you do go with option 2, I will give you a specific amount of swordfish to keep in inventory as the distance will be no further away.
    • IF you die the moment you drop the item near the Moderator, be sure to let me know to give it 1 Minute to see if the item appears or not. Keep in mind the item must be exactly NEAR the Mod otherwise you don't get the win.
    Rules:
    If you are still not clear on the instructions of how this event will be played out, feel free to ask below or in-game as a demo will be done.

Flower Race:-
    The event is pretty simple. Get no more than 300 Mithril seeds as the event will take place near big tower in FFA. You will be against the eastern wall. You will plant as fast as you can on the word "GOO" and YOU must as fast as you possibly can, reach my end. The first player to cross gets the entire 7 points.

PM Events:-
    7 rounds with 3 additional free rewards. The points will be scattered here. The event will consist of the following options below:
    1. GWD HP
    2. NPC's name
    3. Highscores
    4. Players(quoting them)
    5. staff members random questions
    6. reality questions
    The reward will be in a random generator. This mean whoever wins, I will run a random pick. Here is the catch: If you choose an item and as I run the random pick and it lands on that item of your choice, you get 1 extra item of your choice.

1. Aura of Contraction
    2. Aura of power
    3. Golden Sight
    4. 10 ectos
    5. 3 pieces of any nex armour
    6. Dance card
    7. Star aura

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Amethyst Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / -7
    Great events as usual! I'm assuming they're all throughout this week or something?

P.S. -
    Flower Race is my event I made, remember :giggle: 

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Venom Player Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Events Moderator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +2,585 / -73
    During the weekend. It will most likely start on Friday :D . And yes, Flower game was your original event. You were the master-mind behind it lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Amethyst Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / -7
    Oh okay, perfect timing for me then most likely & :whistle: 

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Hamza Blue Regular Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +108 / -9
    yo fam you tryna cop my capture the flag event? you not slick outa slit ur throat for that. tryna copyright it?

• Funny Funny x 1