Buff F2P Gear for NPC Multi Events

Discussion in 'Site/Game Improvements' started by Jumpregret, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    I dont have any of the op otems, so I have no chance at all of getting any drops when zombies/barrows brothers /invade multi when others with them are attacking

Either make these f2p killable only and buff f2p, or just buff it a little at least

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    I used normal/non-op P2P weapons yesterday while fighting them and got some drops; I have seen F2P players get drops too sometimes as well. Anyway, support for buffing (but keep the NPCs for both modes still).

3. Mautaz Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Mautaz
    Posting Rank:
    I can support to have it be buffed to have better chances of getting drops.

4. Rommi Server Support
    • Server Support
    • Legendary Donator

Rommi
    Posting Rank:
    No Support! People that don't actually play this server shouldn't be the ones making threads that are about big changes. It's not hard to get gold sight when you pvm a little or take part in events. Work hard (like others that have op weapons have) and you have a chance of getting drops in f2p events.

5. Pain Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Pain
    Posting Rank:
    These events mainly contain members typed monsters, which certainly requires good bonus equipments. Its not necessary to have an OP weapon, you could boss for the common good items and even get chances of getting a temporary versions of an OP weapon, which you can save to use for events or invest it in advance bosses to get more.

Buffing the F2P bonus for members events will likely not do as much good, compared to someone in average gears such as bandos/whip/vls, etc. If the problem is not being able to kill the least average and/or low levelled NPCs, then that is incorrect. You can do well with gears sold by Ariane, along with spells and special attacks, that would be way better compared to an update with F2P buffs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Egypt Senior Member

Egypt
    Posting Rank:
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  • Mar 26, 2017 at 5:52 PM