Clan Wars tournament

Discussion in 'News' started by Pain, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdick gino Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    hahaha man vids says it all u guys kept logging and trust me you guys will jsut b another alliance last for 2months or so then go ghost but xll been here 6years strong many have tried many have failed i got tear drops on my face nigg killed dat many ppl and how come u niggas avoiding the threads i made and uhmm wont even promise me that u wont logg if i bother again slapping u kids around?? its not hard just a lil promise and a bit of backing up and u will b cool

EDIT: [MENTION=2478]lusta[/MENTION] u gotta admit we were well organized aswell and just strong and the teamwork was on point not just the multilogging

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  2. Ya Boy Sakura Junior Member

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +20 / -14
    U say xll has been around for 6 years and you dont know what the fuck nsing is still? l00l you think nsing is just about logs? its non stopping meaning you come back until the person you are nsing quits in this case exiled making xll quit which wasnt hard at all bunch of mass recruited randoms in one cc that ns and dont know what it means r0fl xll are our bitches you sit and camp forums all day now thx for quitting to us not the first team that has r0fll

3. lusta Senior Member

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +138 / -5
    enjoy event

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  4. bigdick gino Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    ite sunday it is then around 8pm UK time?? less talking all more action lets set this up xll vs exiled gather asmany trannies u need whoever joining xll message me on kik or whatever nd yh [MENTION=4]Pain[/MENTION] do we make rules or do you? like gravites/magic/pots/food wise
    and tbh xll deserve theire 20k tickets cause we wrecked alliance

5. Pain Server Manager

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +5,442 / -17
    Any staff member can host the war. Just PM any online staff to host it. You will have to make the staff a captain+ rank, so that they can do the challenge and set the rules.

• All combat styles will be allowed
    • Potions will be allowed
    • Food is optional
    • Dance cards are allowed
    • F2P or P2P is optional
    • Map is optional
    • War will be in knock outs

Both clan leaders have to come an agreement with the optional rules and then tell the staff that is hosting your war.

6. bigdick gino Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    well obv f2p food makes no sense if theres dance cards and yh magic/grav nd shit just like last war vs alliance but yeah im down next sunday me nd my 300 spartans ready just get these pussies to agree

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

we're waiting for the homos to accept the challenge so will all the trannies please stand up and accept it FFS and whoever wants to join xll inbox me or hmu on kik or w/e #SAVAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

7. Venom Player Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Events Moderator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +2,589 / -73
    Let me know or any staff what day you are going to make this happen and if you'd like i can make a post about it and to make it like last time. PM me in-game or forums.

8. Slut Junior Member

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    das it mane

9. bigdick gino Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    soooo as we all wait for the trannies nd faggots to accept the challenge.... ke$ha - tic toc why not..... lmfao do i smelll chickens???? and not the ones in lumbridge nor chicken from w3/xll hmmmmm I DO I DO I DO OOOOOOOO faggots lets set this war man FFS dont panic?? 300spartans on speeddial ready to participate get your people on u can tripple logg not just multi logg if u want tooooooooooooooooo<3 3333 and yes for the ppl i ns and asked if they could join me yes u can dont mean im off u though just saying YOOO PAINNNN get these faggots to accept the challenge already FFS they shooked cause xll are the champions? like wtf is new?? we've been it since 09 inb4 exiled ends like alliance gets wrecked then go ghost c your nans in africa

#RIP RUNEXPEL
    #RIP YMCMB
    #RIP W1U
    #RIP W141 LEGIONS
    #RIP AFR0UNIT
    #RIP BUCKETSQUAD
    #RIP NOC
    #RIP W10/W19
    #RIP W7
    #RIP W8/W98/W81/W80
    #W4/xll last world/clan standing
    MANY HAVE TRIED MANY HAVE FAILED BE AWARE

• Like Like x 1
  10. gu18enfran-c Active Member

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +13 / -5
    Lmao nsers in the purple port?

11. Not Adam Regular Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +13 / -1
    Yhhhh bruv we accept not ur date/time tho fam we go 8pm saturdayyyyyyyy

accept/decline fammmmmmmmmmmmmmm

12. bigdick gino Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    hahahah shooked to go on sunday fuck off retard u wont accept my challenge i c u LMFAO IRL avoiding the champions??? i c uuuuu just do sunday so u can go to church before the war and pray to god for some mercy but just keep on mind god forgives and I DON'T lmfaooo irllll #exiled avoiding???? rf0lf0lr0lf0l shooked to go on sundayyy cause they know the 300spartans only jump on sundays fuck off shit clan shit server shit people

13. Venom Player Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Events Moderator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +2,589 / -73
    HI i know you both want it either on Saturday or Sunday, so to make it fair for both sides, why not just make a poll that lets all the playworld community players vote on which day they want. We can have it open till Wednesday or Thursday. Instead of arguing we just let the votes do the action for us by just voting?

14. bigdick gino Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    uhh nodeal why would i care when we already are the champions?? LOGIC??? lmfao irl so yeah sunday it is or suck a dick

15. Pain Server Manager

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +5,442 / -17
    To avoid confusions with the champion title; other clans don't have to war the current champion holder, in order to win the champion spot. The way it works is; ANY clan that reaches 10 points, will replace the current champion's holder. Each war a clan wins, is 1 point for the clan. So its not necessary for a clan to war the current holder; as winning against them would still give 1 point, so you still need 9 victories against ANY clan, to take the champ spot.

16. bigdick gino Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    makes no sense once again but aight u think xll wont war eachother just to boost points?? cause thats something any1 could do think about the rules before you start an event sir fucking hell another flopped event and they wonder why theres no event mod

EDIT: and oh yeahhh in that case we have more then 1 point since we've won more purple portal events hosted by adjay myself and mutchie nd probably other people and we also had a war between orber nd rex/anubis not to forget so on...... so yeahhhhhhh try making sense with this event

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  17. Not Adam Regular Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +13 / -1
    Naaaaaaa fam listen when i say this ye we pick time and dates, we run this server ye u no where to be seen what makes u think u got a say in any of this if u want a shot at the gods we be ready 8pm saturday bitch

whats up gino u got a shift at the bar on saturday??????

18. bigdick gino Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    hahaha pussy thats what i thought maybe u should join sakura in safe zone he wouldnt mind some loving GAYEHHHHHH

19. Not Adam Regular Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +13 / -1
    Yet ur the one avoiding our call out to purp on our times/dates and ur avoiding even logging in ingame to ns lol

20. bigdick gino Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    LMFAO IRL actually im the one that challenged u pussies since u niggas didnt even chat bout participating but just remember everyone knows we the champions and im still waiting for that one promise u niggas logging me gimme a challenge b4 u chat bout nsing cause wat sakura said made no sense "u ns till the other quits"hence why he came for 10mins putting his 10min effort and calls it a ns till sum1 quits fuck off with your exiled jokes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.