Completionist Cape Requirements

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Angeline, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Angeline GFX Artist
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Angeline
    Posting Rank:
    Hi everyone, I decided to make a list of Completionist Cape Requirements guide for new players who joined and are trying to get one!

Requirements:

Three games of the Fist Of Guthix minigame. The players can just take turns leaving, letting the other player win. ALL players have to in the same game mode. Can't have some in f2p mode and p2p mode or the game won't start. Must have 7 players to start the game.

Three games of Soul Wars. Once the game starts, all players on one team can leave the portal allowing the other team to win. Teams can take turns for the wins. (Once the game ends it takes a minute to be teleported out).

Must have killed the Queen Black Dragon at least once. To get there talk to Ariane --> Bosses, click more options 3 times --> Queen Black Dragon. It can only be solo'd.

Must have killed Nomad at least once. To get to Nomad, teleport to Edgeville with the loadstone or an Amulet of glory, or you can simply walk there. Once in Edgeville go into the Soul Wars portal, and investigate the tent next to the bank. Once inside the tent, go to the northern wall and go through the Arcane doorway. Proceed straight into the next Arcane doorway to fight Nomad.

Have at least one win in the Fight Pits. Talk to Ariane --> Minigames --> Fight Pits.

Have at least one flag capture in Castle Wars. Talk to Ariane --> Minigames, click more options once --> Castle wars.

Have ALL skills level 99. @Taurus made a detailed guide on how to get 99's quick and easy. http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/snowball-and-lamp-collection-guide.5108/

Complete the Fight Caves once. Talk to Ariane --> Minigames, click more options once --> Fight caves. It will teleport you outside the cave, with a bank there.

Complete the Fight Kiln once. Talk to Ariane --> Minigames, click more options once --> Fight kiln. It will teleport you outside the cave, with a bank there.

For a Trimmed Completionist Cape (orange glow on the bottom of the cape) you must complete 100 dominion tower kills. Talk to Ariane --> Minigames --> Dominion Tower. Run north into the building and then walk up the stairs.

If you done all of this, congratulations you got your Completionist Cape! To get the cape talk to Ariane at home and select Fog Tokens Shop. Click more options once an select 'cape wear' then 'cape wear 3'. The Completionist Cape then can be bought for 500 Fist Of Guthix Tokens. :) 

* I will be editing in any new requirements and removing any requirements if they're taken out. I will also be editing in links to guides if any are made.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    Another wonderful guide, I'll share with players who need it. Thanks!
    You could also, probably add in that they need 5 flag captures (pretty sure that's the requirement) for a trimmed completionist cape, if you want. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Angeline GFX Artist
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Angeline
    Posting Rank:
    Thanks a lot! =) . Do you know if 100 dominion tower kills is still a requirement? I didn't add it in because I heard it wasn't, just wanna make sure.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    You're welcome :D ; I actually have no idea if it still is, but I can ask someone who has been working on their completionist cape.

5. Angeline GFX Artist
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Angeline
    Posting Rank:
    Oh alright thanks, I will.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mautaz Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Mautaz
    Posting Rank:
    100 dominion tower isn't required anymore as I wouldn't be able to wear my cape if it was. It's required if you want to have the colored version only.

7. Angeline GFX Artist
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Angeline
    Posting Rank:
    Ohhh thanks Mautuz i'll edit it in

• Like Like x 1
  8. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    Good to know. That's what held me back from getting a 3rd comletionist cape.

9. Angeline GFX Artist
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Angeline
    Posting Rank:
    Edited in the Dominion Tower kills and how to get the cape

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jonah Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Jonah
    Posting Rank:
    Good guide baby girll xxx<3 <3 <3 

• Like Like x 1
  11. Angeline GFX Artist
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Angeline
    Posting Rank:
    Damn thanks booooo <3 <3 <3 :love: :love: :love: 

• Like Like x 2
  12. a raw trout Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

a raw trout
    Posting Rank:
    Lots of these are no longer requirements. As I mentioned when you were making the guide, Logic A M has the cape without 100 dominion tower kills, nomad, QBD, and fight pits. This was also confirmed by @Taurus using her account "baby taurus" (which has 0 dominion tower kills). She was able to wear both the trimmed and untrimmed capes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    Also, I never did the FOG minigame, Soul Wars minigame, nor did I kill Nomad/QBD on my account "Baby Taurus." I did do Castle Wars on it, but it's safe to assume that's no longer needed as well.

P.S. This will most likely get fixed.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  • Mar 29, 2017 at 6:11 AM