Dh Event Apology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Panther, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Panther Senior Member

Panther
    Posting Rank:
    Even though I am new to hosting events, I will take the full blame for what happened today. I should of taken the reward from the host before hosting the event to prevent the other players from wasting their time. I will learn from this experience and be more professional next if I ever decide to host an event again.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  2. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    I wasn't there so I can't have much say, but what exactly happened, if you don't mind explaining? Anyway, we all run into problems with events, but that doesn't mean you should give up with hosting. :happy: 

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Mautaz Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Mautaz
    Posting Rank:
    Moments like this always happen but you shouldn't feel sad or anything. Events are mainly used to engage players in doing fun activities; whether there is rewards in the event or not, that doesn't really matter. What matters most is players enjoying the event. But in regards to what has happened as I wasn't even there also, on Saturday, the final two contestants that didn't have the chance to go against one another will be able to and I will personally fund the event! :) 

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  • Mar 28, 2017 at 2:49 PM