Quests

Discussion in 'Site/Game Improvements' started by Jumpregret, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    Cant u see ur players are quitting , yeah u may have a select few that enjoy the quests, but look at it from the big picture, look at the threads from the past about color bows/op items/etc, instead of answering what the people want you listen to the suggestions by your staff members, I.e. I bring up a topic about walk in bots or tickets/fog tokens which r relevant to the game , both which had many supports,and you ignore, but when the beloved Staff member taurus makes a thread about sum useless shit like telekenetic grab and jesus fuck ahmed implements it the very next day, how can u be so biased to ur players vs staff is wut I dont get

2. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Top Poster Of Month

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    How I see it, is that certain requests are implemented in-game based on the impact they will bring to the server (big, small, etc). I understand the point you are trying to make, but I really believe it just depends on exactly what you're requesting.

P.S. I'm still waiting on my DFS thread to be looked into. :aware: 

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    Were all waiting on threads as ahmed has his head up his hairry asshole , so give him some time @Taurus

4. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Top Poster Of Month

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    Oh I only mentioned that because you said Ahmed implements my requests the next day when he doesn't. Just depends.

5. Mautaz Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Mautaz
    Posting Rank:
    First of all, your thread title is about quests yet I'm reading about items, tickets etc. So please fix that. However, I'll answer all your points as some are just being repeated again.

Questing- You are wrong on this. Before when there was NO quests implemented in-game, you out of the many others were complaining about nothing to do on the game besides do events when someone does hosts. Now, when several players suggested to have quests implemented to do something at least, the SM listened and worked on it. For your information, most of the suggestions were by regular players before becoming staff members.

Color bows, OP items and Tickets: Pain has already answered this but it's being repeated countless of times it's like you are not even reading a word that was put in. There isn't MUCH of a difference between the bows and regular just slightly and players who still use regular vs colored are able to defeat their opponents stil. So I don't see what the big deal in this at all. For the rest, it's pretty simple, players want to have an advantage to win. So part of the game contents they chose to donate to obtain those items to be able to feel an advantage over others. There is nothing wrong with that at all. Besides, during extra drops weekend, you can obtain those items as a drop for 1hr or 5hrs. From what I am noticing, most players stay in FFA and just complain when you're not even doing anything besides events. Usually, when a person is complaining, they have a reaosn to as they're doing something not nothing.

walk in bots- I don't see what harm is being done with walk in bots? It's not attacking you so no harm is there. If it is, you can always PM a staff to see and take actions and pretty much I have been handling this lately a lot. Maybe in the future, this will be part of the rules to be removed. But as of righ tnow, I don't see any problem with a walk in bot.

Regarding the FOG tokens; players have made several suggestions and if you read the threads, the SM said himself he will make adjustments to it in the next update when it comes. About @Taurus, it was actually me who suggested it and few others and she out of kindness posted the thread for us and we supported it. Keep in mind, not everything a "staff members" suggest is always a win win. I am not sure where you got that information from but you're wrong. Several players who aren't a staff their suggestions like Coda, Adg Legend, Bailey, and the list goes on, their suggestions was game related for bugs, glitches etc. The colored bows are not A MAIN issue at the moment. But I can assure you and I promise, it will be looked at soon.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    Ofcourse you had to justify that lol, youd never go against ahmed , all u do is justsit there and asslick anyone thats staff just like how u liked venoms post rn, u do it all the time with ahmed/pain, if ur gona make posts just to defend ahmed/suckup to him, please fuck off my thread before u really piss me off

@mautuz
    I never said quests, if I could chose between sitting there doing nothing and questing, Id chose the former, and im not alone, the vast majority dont like quests, efforts shouldnt be put into that, they should be put in on what the players want, yeah some people wanted quests so he put them, but those were staff, jonah/me/few others had other suggestions some with dozens of supports and likes and hes left them all unread and unanswered, but when you have a small thread which hardly changes anything like the telekenetic grab , it doesnt matter how small, as long as a staff member posted it... ,

Its not just color bows, im giving u an example, theres many threads out there,and even if it is a "no answer" why is it so hard for ahmed to comment, is he that bad at multi tasking that he cant get to every thread? Be real how many people have u seen bitch about ahmed replying slow

7. Mautaz Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Mautaz
    Posting Rank:
    There you go again with your attacks. So let me get this straight, when a staff member in this case either me or @Taurus, support and defend our points in regards to a game update to have it changed a little some times it doesn't work sometimes it does and we agree means we are in your words "asslicking" anyone that's a staff or the SM? If that's your argument, how many times have YOU done that in regards to events/reports? If we are supporting something that is beneficial and helps, damn right we will continue doing so. The only reason Taurus replied back because you have mentioned her. Just like if anybody mentions any staff member, know for a fact you will get a respond from the staff member. Lastly, since when did liking someone's else reply is a bad thing?:fp:  Are we here to discuss a matter or discuss who liked whose posts and rated winner etc..come on.

You posted a thread title of quests so I didn't want to forget that part. If you want to discuss about the "vast majority" of players ding ding! congratulations! all of them are in FFA standing or just fighting. So of course, we will in this matter listen to the players who are actively doing other stuff to find issues and report to improve the server and fix any issues game related. IF you want an answer to your threads that you've created, I am already ahead of you in that game. I have already contacted the SM and he will respond in the right time as I can't give anymore information about it when there are more important things that is needed to be worked on before. After that's done, yes I gurantee you, your thread will be looked at. IF you want my honest answer about "how many people have I seen get angry about the SM not responding back" well here is the reality check. I wouldn't even respond to anyone if it's a dumb PM sent to me. Last point I would like to make, being SM is not an easy task. Don't ever expect the SM to baby sit on forums and reply to every thread that's being created. That's where other staff members who are experienced and knows the game pretty well can assist in that matter. This is why we got the title of "staff members" we deal with ingame/forums and we report. Never argue or get angry at a staff member or SM because you never know how much we have to do behind the scenes.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    Taurus always bites her tongue she had indirects with tyler/diana in the past, and specifically told me how its annoying that she can't flame back cuz shes staff, I can see through her ways, but enough of her.

yet Pain had no issues whatsoever in replying? It was just as hard for him to reply and sure hell say it was hard, but compare how many people complained when pain was staff to when ahmed was.

@Mautaz, I appreciate that u will get the answers to my threads, and that u ask him about it, but that is ahmeds decision he is the manager he should respond. When pain was manger, every thread was replied to on time and no moderator had to do the managers work for him. I get ur staff and u want to leave a good impression on ahmed, but no matter what I tell u, u wont agree with me.the truth is ahmed is the worst thing that has ever happened to playworld , and you can look at ur server size and just see for urself

9. Pain Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Pain
    Posting Rank:
    This is a natural thing in beings to always think negative out of the hatred to boil it down. You definitely can't compare the times as the surrounding in those times will not be same as the current. Furthermore, several suggestions were done that were not from a staff member.

The SM will look at the suggestions and send the ones in order based on the analysis the SM does for the game. Since your main concern appears to be non-staff members suggestions aren't done, then here you go:

http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/random-things.5170/
    http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/master-skill-capes-120-styled.2338/
    http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/clue-scroll-doesnt-work.5542/
    http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/donator-zone.5426/
    http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/tasks-and-xp.5539/
    http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/bork.5533/
    http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/glacors-fire-surge.5524/
    http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/barrows.5527/
    http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/unnerf-plox.5499/
    http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/veracs.5519/
    http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/broken-clue-scroll.5331/

There are still suggestions from staff, that include bug fixes like above. Those are yet to be done as surely you should bare in mind there is always background activity done, or else where do these updates pop up from?

Its just matter of time till the next undone suggestion is done. Every staff member were a player once and got their rank(s) through straight helpful means. You can stick on to the SM all you want and see if you get any staff position.

• Like Like x 3
  10. SuPra Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

SuPra
    Posting Rank:
    Your title says quests so,
    I think you shouldn't have to do quests to use stuff like dwarf multi cannon and other things . I think that if they are putting in more quests you should get rewards for it like.. Popularity points, Spin tickets, Fog tokens, Some tickets even.

There is always a certain time Ahmed gets on, he kind of has a routeing
    :giggle: . I think that there should be another Super Moderator which allows him or her to refund people's items that go missing, not just the SM. On that note there may be people trying to lie to get free stuff. Remember when Ahmed does get on each time on Forums he is going to have like 30 alerts and 10 private messages to sort through.

11. Jonah Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Jonah
    Posting Rank:
    Even though the quests literally take 30 seconds to finish, it gave me something else to do, I have to agree. I'd rather see everything being fixed before more things added. Examples would be the friends chat and name changes and the head glitches with auras.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Angeline GFX Artist
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Angeline
    Posting Rank:
    I think the main idea of getting quests and achievements added is just to give us something else to do, rather than PVMing or standing in FFA all day. I agree with you and Jonah though about getting certain stuff fixed before adding more in-game, but it doesn't make the quests and achievements being added in a bad idea at all.

13. Swervee Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Swervee
    Posting Rank:
    It has came to my attention that the current sm is a money thirsty little cunt whos only work experience is related to pw so lets help him out and get him demoted so he can get some experience in the real world. Ahmed you're fired go pack your bags

JUMPREGRET FOR SM

nd the current staff members that are gonna comment (the BEGS in particular) u know who u are dont beg it. THIS ALSO GOES FOR NON-STAFF AGAIN (THE BEGS IN PARTICULAR)

retweet this guys #supportmyfellowbrothers

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Swervee Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Swervee
    Posting Rank:
    It has came to my attention that the current sm is a money thirsty little cunt whos only work experience is related to pw so lets help him out and get him demoted so he can get some experience in the real world. Ahmed you're fired go pack your bags

JUMPREGRET FOR SM

nd the current staff members that are gonna comment (the BEGS in particular) u know who u are dont beg it. THIS ALSO GOES FOR NON-STAFF AGAIN (THE BEGS IN PARTICULAR)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Swervee Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Swervee
    Posting Rank:

JUMPREGRET FOR SM

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jonah Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Jonah
    Posting Rank:
    please don't double post

jk saydez

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Swervee Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Swervee
    Posting Rank:
    Dont beg it

18. Jonah Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Jonah
    Posting Rank:
    rofl i was jk kid you think i care i don't follow the rules either

19. Swervee Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Swervee
    Posting Rank:
    y u telling me ur life story idiot

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    RFFROFRlfr0fr0r0lrf0l0rlf0r0lfr0l0rf0lfrl0 to the power of 6 my swahili blood gang brother swerve, finally someone that can understand

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  • Feb 28, 2017 at 1:20 AM