Reporting "Cuddle" and "Calluminati"

Discussion in 'Report Player/Staff' started by Jumpregret, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    Everytime I message a staff member to check if someone is attack botting, that narrow minded staff member falls under the impression that the person is not attack botting, just cause it replies back to the pm. NEWFLASH: just cause it pms you back, doesn't mean it isn't attack botting, it just mean's he is there watching over it. I'm not offending anyone when I say narrow minded, I just think you staff get fooled to easily. An advanced coder can find loopholes into your "PM System" , and of the two names I've reported , "Cuddle" has been known and reported several times for attack botting, so it's likely for him to still keep doing it. IT's the same thing for when Sakura and Evan had gotten reported for attack botting, they came back with more advanced coding, and on a thread when cres defended evan , pain said "you can be attack botting , even if you're pming back, as long as your account shows the bot activity. This is what I want , not the foolish/naive responses I get "he pmed me so he passes" .

@I Are Ahmed if you may please check these two accounts for any history of attack botting, I would apprciate it

2. Panther Senior Member

Panther
    Posting Rank:
    I agree the pm system to check if someone is attack botting has its flaws. I think ahmed uses this method because he doesn't have another method to check if someone is using an attack bot when he is offline. Hopefully he is working on an system to check for botting activity when he offline. Maybe the next security update will have a system for this. I recommend pming him directly asking him why he uses the pm system because the staff team does not decide the detection methods. You could also try talking to other staff members ranked higher than me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I Ancients I Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

I Ancients I
    Posting Rank:
    Hi Sev,

The pm system is what the Moderators of playworld were told to check for attack botting, and will continue to be used unless directed from Ahmed, or Playworld. There is a system built into Playworld currently, that Can infact Detect Bots or Modified Playworld clients, However The command to use is, Is only Super Moderator+. In other words, None of us have access to the command to currently use it. So for the time being The Pm system will continue to be used.

Requesting Thread to be closed, as I don't see how this is a valid report.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    it is a report, me and a few others in game, suspected these accounts for botting, based on their gameplay ,but yet again you weren't on to see for yourself and the main acc reported "cuddle" isnt online anymore, but you can ask mautuz or jonah , that wize has already been reported for attack botting several times, and all that was really done to him was a mere jailing for a few hours. obviously with these harmless punishments , he is bound to keep doing it, but fortunately i think punishments for ddos/spam/attack bot are more severe now. but the one thing that still needs imporvement is the system to check for bots, because at the moment only ahmed himself can check if they are attack botting, therefore the pm system is esentially useless unless it's a simple attack bot, but this is rarely the case anymore . certain staff like Mautaz need access to more commands ( I think he is getting security manager soon) , because Ahmed can't handle these bot issues on his own

5. Mautaz Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Mautaz
    Posting Rank:
    Jumpregret,

Staff members such as Rules enforcers and moderators have limited powers to check if a player is attack botting or not. However, that does not mean they're narrow minded because they didn't take actions. The higher ranks have powers to do the checking, So if a staff is unable to perform actions, they PM the SM to check. At times it's obvious to know when a player is using a script other times not really that's where SM comes in place or someone who is familiar with ways to prove. Never blame an in-game staff for not taking actions just because you believe someone is using it. We all still follow the Play world rules and the staff duties.

There are more than five ways to check when a player is using an attack bot script. Any advanced coder can create an advance bot but fail for the simplest task ever we can perform on. If you call a staff in-game to check for any suspicious behavior of an account and they are not able to answer, call a different staff to see a different results.

Now based on your report and title, it is "reporting cuddle and calluminati". Now your report is totally opposite of what you just mentioned. For future reports on any suspicious accounts that you feel wrong about, you can always record attacking a player that is using a script and upload to forums to defend your report by providing evidence. Unless a staff is present that is a different case. Also, just because a player uses a script and plays smart, that does not mean they will always get away with it. They will always be caught.

If you have a legitimate report against these two players you have mentioned, please make a real report in regards with evidence to prove it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rommi Server Support
    • Server Support
    • Legendary Donator

Rommi
    Posting Rank:
    Please close the thread!

• Feb 25, 2017 at 8:58 AM