Reporting I Ancients I for abuse of powers

Discussion in 'Report Player/Staff' started by SuPra, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuPra Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

SuPra
    Posting Rank:
    Firstly let me copy the rule I was following.

Auto typing:
    • Use of programs to auto type are allowed, as long as its an interval of 7 seconds. The spamming rule is still applied here; So please make sure your automated text(s) has meaning in it.
    Now I had an auto typer on to support a thread. The rule stats no less than 7 seconds which I had it on 14 seconds dew to the fact I was doing 1 line. I left it on for 5 minutes so I could go have a shower and when I came back I ancients I had muted me.

I do not know if Player Moderators can enforce rules, even if they did I did not see him enforce any. When I came back and scrolled up I could see his message "Kaleb do you want to be muted" couple lines later "Kaleb I have muted you ,appeal on forums if you wish".

He should of not muted me seeing as I did not break any rules. I was not spamming seeing as it was typing every 14 seconds which again is twice as long as the rule of 7 seconds stated in the rule above.

I think that he has done it because he has something against me and was showing off his muting powers to rex and coda which later started spamming "r0flr0flr0flr0flr0flr0frlf" and "l0000000000000000000000000l" after I got muted.

Can you please take this report seriously. Request Unipmute aswell please.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. I Ancients I Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

I Ancients I
    Posting Rank:
    Your report is the most invalid reply back I've ever seen.
    First off, you weren't afk, you even had about a 10 minute smart ass debate with me.
    You were given a warning from mautuz and myself about 5 times, and you still decided to continue.
    You think because you go just below what the Rule states, you can get away with spamming players, while they're relaxing. Neither players listed even spam laughed.
    You tend to encourage other players to flame/troll and caused many recent fights recently also.
    I will not allow a player to be a smart ass and think they can get away with these things.
    I Will not be Lifting your mute, in hopes you may learn something from this.

Requesting Thread be Closed.

3. SuPra Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

SuPra
    Posting Rank:
    Mautuz was not even there? Now you tend to change the topic to others times "you tend to encourage others players to flame/troll". This has nothing to do with this report. I followed the rules and I get muted for it. Seems abit bullshit to me. And to think lying about it will cover your ass. I surely hope you have proof of all of this.

I know for a fact you know I followed rules but you just wanted to mute me because of grudges. Why did Rex and Joopiter not get warned for spamming after you muted me.

You do not decide this seeing as it is a report against you. I will let Ahmed decide.

4. I Ancients I Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

I Ancients I
    Posting Rank:
    Again, you continue to state stupid things.
    Neither REx Nore Joop spammed after this. You continue to make up things, and to encourage drama. Kaleb, Is it this hard for you to not be a trouble maker?

5. SuPra Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

SuPra
    Posting Rank:
    Did'nt know you could mute people for following rules.

And for you to lie again? Rex was encouraging you to mute me which you did. When you said that you had muted me and for me to appeal that is when they spammed. I did not see any warnings for them. Because I did not screenie that, I am not reporting their spamming. The report is against you.

How did I encourage drama when it was not directed at you guys, it was for a support for a FPS thread.

6. I Ancients I Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

I Ancients I
    Posting Rank:
    I'm Done with your worthless replys kaleb. I'll Let ahmed teach you. When you're ready, you May appeal directly to me.

7. SuPra Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

SuPra
    Posting Rank:
    Yet again I ancients I lying to other people. I was saying in the auto typer ":check out thread ::5461 and give it a like".
    How is that trolling when it was set at 14 seconds. Having staff members like this does not make the game enjoyable. He is saying he will not unmute me for 2 days.

Attached Files:

8. I Are Ahmed Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

I Are Ahmed
    Posting Rank:
    The rules state:

Auto typing:

• Use of programs to auto type are allowed, as long as its an interval of 7 seconds. The spamming rule is still applied here; So please make sure your automated text(s) has meaning in it.
    Spamming:
    • Spamming the chat box with meaningless messages, could often disrupt others from being able to read legitimate messages on the chat box. So please refrain from spamming the chat box for no real reason.

According to the rules and current situations we have regarding spam; you break no rules. Since when it comes to spam, there is worse consideration of spam, which are enforced with care to the type of spam and meaningless messages.

In your case, you used an auto typer which was not less then 7 seconds and the messages sent were also considerably legitimate to not come under meaningless messages. Thus, I've lifted your mute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Mar 29, 2017 at 4:12 PM