Reporting Taurus (Proves that staff members look out for each other)

Discussion in 'Report Player/Staff' started by Jumpregret, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    Apparently, Rox got exposed for cybering some girl , and when the thread got posted, staff member Taurus immediately took it down. Yet she didn't do the same to the other threads of similar sort.

please explain to me why a "forum moderator" is only deleting such threads in which her friends get leaked in?

and then you say she's professional....

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  2. Pain Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Pain
    Posting Rank:
    Its as I said before. Don't make me say the same thing on every thread. Things in general change, as the SM does. Staff members have their own private board on the Forum, which is used to do discussions of all sorts. I won't give an accurate answer to the following case, as I'm currently not a staff member; but things gets removed based on the CONTENT the thread contains. If requested by the directed user, the posted material can be taken down.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    Fuck off my thread m8
    Taurus what's your defending statement?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  4. Pain Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Pain
    Posting Rank:
    No response? Thread is to be closed, if you got nothing else to support your report. Considering my post contains the explanation to your thread, for which you do not have a disagreement on to provide further extended points and claims.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    You're going based off what you heard from the other half of the story, but that's expected.
    Here is the thread Kaleb is talking about: http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/reporting-i-ancients-i.5247/

Want to know why it was removed? Because it was reported by the person the thread was aimed at.
    You can make reports here:
    http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/reporting-i-ancients-i.5247/ or privately message a staff member about the issue/thread. I don't see what's so hard about reporting a thread that is offensive to yourself. Always check your history first.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mautaz Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Mautaz
    Posting Rank:
    Exactly as @Pain have said. Yet you keep trying to prove something in which you don't have anything to begin with. Which takes us back to square 1 of false arguments. It gets taken down/removed by a request from the user depending on what is in the content itself.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Jan 16, 2017 at 9:51 PM