reporting wize aka cuddle

Discussion in 'Report Player/Staff' started by Jonah, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baby Cupid Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +3,695 / -170
    whats up orberrs ass wtf the kid is most likely gonna get banned, so ye close this thread cause actions alrdy been taken

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. SuPra Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +1,048 / -146
    can you not read? Hes saying its a ongoing thing not just wize.

3. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +691 / -416
    The rules clearly state if its on the third offense , its a ban, i dont get what Ahmed has to say

4. Pain Server Manager

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +5,442 / -17
    You can't read? The report will be handled by the SM. Claiming someone for the use of prayer bots is one of the sensitive cases, that requires upper ranks to be able to check. Even if a lower rank successfully finds evidence of the end user using a prayer bot, i.e; the suspected user is not replying and still switching prayers, then the case still has to be handled by the SM, depending on how many times the rule break has occurred.

Staff team have their own way of handling situations. Its not like all in one person thing :lolbert: 

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Jonah Supreme Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +2,111 / -29
    Lol I knew you were going to reply saying something irrelevent and stupid. First of all just because they reply to your pm's doesn't mean they're not botting. You can bot and type at the same time. And there was clearly enough proof Fudge was watching the whole thing. His bot switched off hit detection and couldn't switch to mage. Like I said theres no need for the SM it was blatantly a prayer bot. Seems like the moderators have no purpose besides giving warnings.

I don't understand how so much warnings give out yet no punishments are handed.

6. Pain Server Manager

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +5,442 / -17
    When did I say if they reply to PM's, it means they aren't botting? I even gave an explanation to that in one of the threads, regarding attack bots that are still on their screen. I simply said, these cases comes under a sensitive category, as only the upper ranks have the ability to actually check and confirm the offences put on the person. There would be more problems if staffs just took strict actions for assumptions. To my understanding the person was jailed, for further actions to be taken by Ahmed; so what's the problem?
    1. Not all staffs have the right features to check on players using bots.
    2. The suspected player was still jailed, to avoid disturbance.
    3. The case will be getting handled by the SM for further evaluation in enforcements; as this is not a case for the other staff members to subsequently deal with.

7. Jonah Supreme Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +2,111 / -29
    It's still a problem because this is like his fifth time getting caught and all that's happened is him being jailed. That's why I don't understand why the moderators couldn't have handled it, his past actions proved that he uses bots, and I also still don't understand how we need the server manager to prove that. There was enough proof to show it was a prayer bot, and honestly if you were there and saw it you wouldn't be replying to me cause it was that obvious. Jailing them doesn't even do anything. They just come on more accounts and repeat it.

8. Pain Server Manager

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +5,442 / -17
    That is what. Sensitive cases has to be dealt with the SM. Because take a staff could enforce prayer bots and legitimate users could end up being enforced as well. I know this fact, as I've switched and got my fair of claims.

That's why the case is handled by people that have abilities to actually check the use of such bots. When that's done, it gives a 100% confirmation and proof of the end users using such kinds of bots. These are merely procedures and as I said, further rule breaks from a player requires the SM to take and give further notice to the entire staff team.

So even if its a prayer bot, the case STILL has to be dealt with a rank that can check and to provide further actions to be taken.

9. Logic A M Regular Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +12 / -9
    I was skyping wize with rex and jett l000000l he doesnt even have a bot wtf doe.

10. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +691 / -416
    yeah he was stop licking wize's ass like you did with rex

11. Logic A M Regular Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +12 / -9
    he doesnt have a bot u idiot paki 0lrf0lr0ll0 gtfo now.

12. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +691 / -416
    rf0lfr0lrf man u think cuz im muted in game i won't log u on forums here?

ot: yo unmute me man sick of this shit

13. Rommi Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +644 / -150
    Requesting this thread to be moved to Spam.

14. Jonah Supreme Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +2,111 / -29
    He clearly had a bot it couldn't handle switching to mage pray lmfao. It was a pretty shitty bot also since it could only change between melee/range and switched off hit detection. Just cause he was micing you doesn't mean he wasn't botting
    requesting you to stop making requests you shouldn't be making and to get off my thread

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  15. I Are Ahmed Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +1,764 / -9
    Cuddle has been given a 3 days ban.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.