Server Manager Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by I Are Ahmed, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Are Ahmed Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +1,764 / -9
    I am taking this opportunity and applying for the SM position. Why? I don't think much really needs to be explained, as if I'm qualified for the position I'll be ranked, so I'll keep this short. I've pretty much been with PW since the launch, along with being a staff member too with a few gaps in between here and there. I know a lot about this RSPS, and my knowledge about the server, or servers in general are clear as me and the staff team have tried everything to see what works and what doesn't. I'll be able to be fully dedicated to the server in summer after exams and partially now.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Tupac Shakur Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +226 / -0
    Support. I basically got to pw cause of Ahmad, and all those years he has been playin and never left the server. Also most people here are two faced and would just use the rank to their own benefit but not Ahmad. He's not the type of guy to let his own personal feelings lead him and abuse this rank for it. I can't really think of any other person this trustworthy besides Fudge.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Venom Player Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Events Moderator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +2,585 / -73
    Support. You will do great. You have been around PlayWorld for a while and been helping around. Good luck bro!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Baby Cupid Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +3,695 / -170
    I also support this application, Mutuz and him are both good pple and they have what it takes although Ahmed may be a bit more experienced but its hard for me to choose between them 2.

Going to support both applications, so GL to you ahmed you honestly would make a great SM + admins/staff trust you and your basically one of the people who made pw grow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Pain Server Manager

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +5,441 / -17
    I myself personally know Ahmed for a long time now and the fact we both joined together, makes it even better for someone to know a LOT about the server and its stages. I'm certain Ahmed will do great during the holidays time, since he does need to be more active to fulfil the SM needs.

Overall, I believe Ahmed can handle it with the staff experience he has, especially to be a very long term player as me :wow: 

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. wanderlust Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +717 / -3
    Support! You've been active since day one, helpful and make a great staff member. Good luck :h: 

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. fudge Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +670 / -2
    Ahmed!! Where to begin, i'd like to begin by ssying that you're one of the closest people to me and I've known you for 3 years or even more!

You weren't that active a while ago, but now i see you online everytime i log in which is a great thing.

No need to mention rsps knowledge because you know A LOT, like everyone said above, you can control yourself and you don't let your emotions affect your performance.

Good luck bro, you can handle it, I'm sure.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Amethyst Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +3,623 / -7
    I haven't known Ahmed for that long until late last year and have gotten to know him better during these recent months. I believe he has the staff experience to maintain this position as well. I've always heard he's been on this server since the beginning, and the fact he's still here does show dedication. With that being said, support! :) 

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Swervee Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +2,195 / -34
    I'll start with when I joined PW, you introduced me to semi economy when I was clueless and explained a lot of things to me that I didn't understand at all. You did this for most players too, not just me. So long story short, you've been a staff member since the early stages, and you've experienced what works/doesn't, and how to pursue that idea; RSPS knowledge in general matters, but as you'e been through each stage with the help of other staff members/players, that's all that matters for this position as you have the experience along with the potential to be a great SM. You're definitely patient and that's why I think you deserve this position, stuck with PW since the start and years down the line you're still here, that's dedication.

Also I'd like to mention this now, as you're one of the next potential members to receive the SM position. There's staff member views to the public eye, and then to the staffs/administrators. The point is it's not a bad thing if you don't see your name being mentioned a lot saying you're "good" and a "perfect" staff; as long as you handle the position in the right way and do what you're supposed to do, that's all that matters as it will always be seen. So with that being said from a personal point of view, I'd say you're a good fit for the position and would handle it well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Zoe Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +125 / -11
    Ok ahmed my time to shine. Even though you are a total dickhead to me. I support yo ass. Because you were the one who told me about this rsps from your countless recruiting in RuneScape. I joined from that and began to love PlayWorld. So goodluck and you are still nsed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Hibe Regular Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +79 / -19
    na ahmed who ever the fuc u are u can go fuck ur self u arent getting staff manager infact i hope i become owner

Support

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cres101 Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Posting Rank:
    Ratings:
    +69 / -14
    Support. All I know is that you've been here longer than I have. Still permed tho kid. No rank will get me off you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.