Server Support Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Rommi, Jun 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rommi Server Support
    • Server Support
    • Legendary Donator

Rommi
    Posting Rank:
    Hello! I'm Rompsu and I play under name "Bey0nd". I have been thinking about applying for server support rank for a long time, but haven't had courage to do it. Soo today I decided to man up a get on with it. What do i have to loose? I Can only win from this.

I'm from Estonia, a country located North-Eastern part of Europe. Living in a totally different timezone than the other staff also brings a perk of having staff with various time zones. That means there are staff to help players at any given time of the day.

Also, I think my behaviour on server is friendly. I never-ever start with anyone, but for some unknown reason I always seem to finish it. I don't troll, flame and neither do I bully/talk badly about fellow Playworld players.

Activity- I think every player on Playworld knows how much I love different events. Whether it is switching/PM/red portal/purple portal/CW I'm always the one person who's participating. And also I'd get more people to get excited about the events and get bigger population of PW players to take part of the fun events that Kim (before Mautaz) hosts.

I hope to receive positive feedback and be accepted to the Playworld family. This opportunity would be such an honour to me and I would work my butt off as a Server Support. If you guys have any questions that you would like me to answer feel free to ask them down below or PM me here or ingame!

Have a nice day!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Jonah Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Jonah
    Posting Rank:
    No support. Everything you just said is a complete lie. You start everything that happens to you. You complain/cry if you lose in events saying the other person cheated. You've also barely been playing this.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    No support , how many times did you bot on the server , get banned while given a warning, and then cry on forums for a second/third/fourth/fifth chance

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Rommi Server Support
    • Server Support
    • Legendary Donator

Rommi
    Posting Rank:
    Yet, you guys are basing your options on personal feelings.You are not giving any constructive criticism.

And It is up to the staff members to do the decision and Jumpregret I don't think you have a say in this when you don't even play the game. But I'm flattered that you're still active on forums to follow my threads.

Thank You guys!

5. Jonah Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Jonah
    Posting Rank:
    I'm basing it off of what I see, not personal feelings. You call people "suck ups" when they say grats in yell if someone gets a drop. You start stuff with me everyday. You cuss me when I don't host events, and when I do host events you complain when you lose. You're also trolling your ns's everyday.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mautaz Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Mautaz
    Posting Rank:
    Hi Bey0nd I am glad that you are thinking about wanting to be part of the support staff team which is a great thing to show and represent the team. However at this time I currently do not see any qualities you bring that reflects a staff member should have. At this time it is a No Support from me until you show staff qualities.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Pain Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Pain
    Posting Rank:
    Whether you become a staff or not, will mainly depend on you. Its as said above; you should try on improving qualities that a staff member is deemed to have. Very good application. Good luck :happy: 

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Rommi Server Support
    • Server Support
    • Legendary Donator

Rommi
    Posting Rank:
    @Pain, thank You, atleast someone who encourages people and doesn't try to bring them down on every step.

9. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    Hi Beyond, I'm not going to say support or no support for now. These are my honest/non-biased thoughts: I do think your application is defintely well structured, but a lot of it doesn't align with the complete truth. You actually do many of the actions you mentioned. On a positive note, players who have been staff before, did similiar things as you, yet they changed for the position. I do believe that most players have a fair chance, if they can put in the effort to improve and change. Good luck :) 

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Rommi Server Support
    • Server Support
    • Legendary Donator

Rommi
    Posting Rank:
    Thank You, Tats. I would 100% make the most if I was given the chance to prove myself.

11. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    You're welcome and that's great, but the effort and improvement comes before being selected for the position, not after.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Callum Regular Donator
    • Regular Donator

Callum
    Posting Rank:
    Think everyone's already nailed this however from what I've seen (in the 3 years I've known you) is that you have a huge ego and start shit for no reason. You also have the tendency to break rules and then evade once you get punched (as paki boy sev said) and in the time i've known you you've literally been iped from every server we've played because of it; RevX and Exiled (both fully closed now for the record and won't be re openining so no ban for advertising thx), but yea from me it's a no support.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jasmine Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jasmine
    Posting Rank:
    You literally do everything you said you don't do. Yeah you can change if you want to but don't lie and tell people that their opinion is based on their personal feelings towards you.
    PS don't say shit on forums then do otherwise in-game
    Yell from wize: "Jasmine still avoiding ffa?" - "I never ever start with anyone" and you tell me I want your attention.
    Definitely no support

14. Panther Senior Member

Panther
    Posting Rank:
    No support, you literally do everything you said you don't do. Last thing playworld needs is a staff member that flame and troll others for no reason and on another note you are a known botter. You wasted your time lying in this application, but good luck getting staff.

15. Rommi Server Support
    • Server Support
    • Legendary Donator

Rommi
    Posting Rank:
    Since when does newcomers' opinions matter. bye.

16. I Are Ahmed Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

I Are Ahmed
    Posting Rank:
    Everyone's opinion matters.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Rommi Server Support
    • Server Support
    • Legendary Donator

Rommi
    Posting Rank:
    Still improving myself for this =) 

18. Ya Boy Sakura Junior Member

Ya Boy Sakura
    Posting Rank:
    [​IMG] All you do is bot and when you do play its only for around 30 minutes and in that time you either cry and complain or just attempt to flame the people who ns you

19. Rommi Server Support
    • Server Support
    • Legendary Donator

Rommi
    Posting Rank:
    That's not true!

20. Rommi Server Support
    • Server Support
    • Legendary Donator

Rommi
    Posting Rank:
    Bumping it! I still have my mind on doing it. As from this post on, looking for your thoughts and if you have any constructive criticism for me, then thats welcome also!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Mar 29, 2017 at 4:14 PM