Sever support Application - Kedox

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by darth kedo, Aug 25, 2015.

1. darth kedo New Member

darth kedo
    Posting Rank:
    Hello Playworld, My name In-Game is Kedox (Issac) And I really like playworlds A lot Ive been thinking of becoming a part of the team For a While now and wanted to help out because I Wnna help manage playworlds with you guys :)  It would really mean a lot to me if this Appeal gets approved To me and I can help out With the team
    -Thank you Playworld

~Kedox

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  2. Taurus Forum Moderator
    • Server Moderator
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Top Poster Of Month

Taurus
    Posting Rank:
    Hi Darth, I see you just got back on PlayWorld recently and it's great that you want to help out. Just as some advice: continue to be more active in-game and on forums, help other players out, and pay attention to updates regarding the server at: https://playworldpw.com/facebook. Good luck! :) 

3. Angeline GFX Artist
    • Legendary Donator
    • Forum Mod

Angeline
    Posting Rank:
    No doubt you've been active in-game, you're always trying to help people out. Also, you've recently been active on forums ever since you joined it. Personally I think there's enough staff members for now, but that's something that the admins should be deciding and not me. Goodluck with your application. :) 

4. darth kedo New Member

darth kedo
    Posting Rank:
    thanks you guys :happy: :cheer: <3 

5. a raw trout Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

a raw trout
    Posting Rank:
    Same as others have said, you're a great guy and very active in game. You participate in a lot of different activities and try new things. I'm glad that you applied for support, but I think the timing is maybe a bit off with four applications in the past week. Also, it might help to spell "Playworld" without the s at the end seeing as that is the name of the server. I wish you the best of luck with the application process.

6. Logic A M Junior Member

Logic A M
    Posting Rank:
    Support bro, not writing much because the others have said most of what I would've said lmao. Good luck bro :) 

7. Mautaz Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Mautaz
    Posting Rank:
    I can't say whether I support or don't as you recently returned back(I'm guessing you played before not a clue). But for now I will wait before giving my opinion.

• Feb 28, 2017 at 1:21 AM