Staff Members evaluation.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by I Are Ahmed, Sep 24, 2015.

1. SuPra Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

SuPra
    Posting Rank:
    I can explain in-game for you if you like. I can tell this will go off topic.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Jonah Trusted Dicer
    • Legendary Donator
    • Trusted Dicer

Jonah
    Posting Rank:
    I'm not in game, explaining it here would be more convenient. :happy: 

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. t-mclean Well-Known Member

t-mclean
    Posting Rank:
    l0l irl of all ppl baby cupid should get de-ranked he is shit

baby cupid doesn't help newcomers, he leeches off other staff members achievements, doesn't donate to events, doesn't host events, he encourages trolling/ rule breaking, he advertises other websites (Runescape 3),logs in once every 2 weeks, nd when he does log in it's only 2 troll ppl, he touches his asshole outside sucking pains dick in a gnome scarf hoping 2 get a promotion the twat. BABY CUPID FOR DE-RANK KING OF FORUMS I NEVER TELL A LIE!!!!!

need a pw lawyer? communist mods banning u nd not giving ur shit back? need some1 trolled? need some1 logged? need some1 exposed? BETTER CALL CLEAN my fees start at 3 ectos

KING OF FORUMS AKA the BIG T PUNISHER

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Baby Cupid Server Manager
    • Server Manager

Baby Cupid
    Posting Rank:
    I'm not as active as before because I'm busy irl and i log in at least a couple times a week but sometimes less. Before though, I was literally active everday in-game and on forums, and I still am on forums everyday.

Trolling, not gonna say I don't but not gonna say I overdo it because people who I troll are mainly people who have been on server for a while and we always troll each other. Since i been support I havent trolled newcomers so yee

I've actually helped a lot of new players and given many money whenever server bugged and they lost their shit, not only that but i do provide assistance and I dont have to do it infront of everyone to show im helping.

Anyways, every other staff member deserves their rank but I have a slight problem with Mc Nasty being EM mainly because what Jas said.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    Said I wouldn't post but after seeing a staff member failing to take action on an attack bot, i change my mind
    @Pain @Mautaz

yes @Taurus may be active on forums, but she is not fully aware of the rules yet, her excuse to banning the bot was that it was typing back , so i remembered what pain had said in a previous thread. see the screenshot

Attached Files:

6. Pain Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

Pain
    Posting Rank:
    Taurus is an experienced staff member. When she says its typing back, its clear to understand she has confirmed the legitimate response from the suspect. Now yes, my reply does indicate that even if they're there, they could still be attack botting. However, this is out of the control for player moderators and are then taken control by security managers or server manager. As they are the ones who can check further into the suspected user. So in short; moderators cannot ban until its a confirmation and if its out of their range, the case is just sent to the upper ranks.

• Winner Winner x 4
  7. a raw trout Extreme Donator
    • Extreme Donator

a raw trout
    Posting Rank:
    When you were still staff I would have said multiple negative things about you. Someone's rank in game is no reason for me to support them.

8. Jett Regular Donator
    • Regular Donator

Jett
    Posting Rank:
    Such great staff wow.. truly are great.............no really you all are great.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Rommi Server Support
    • Server Support
    • Legendary Donator

Rommi
    Posting Rank:
    I liked Mautaz as staff before. But now he's mean, not biast at all, trying to get me in trouble constantly, last few days haven't gone by with Mautaz referring that i will get banned etc. Plus the name calling, really a character assassination.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Panther Senior Member

Panther
    Posting Rank:
    You cause everything that happens to you.

• Winner Winner x 5
  • Mar 26, 2017 at 5:57 PM