unmute

Discussion in 'Appeal a Ban/Mute' started by Jumpregret, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    when you say first time 1 day and second time 2 days, does the rule specifically say ip mute? you gave me an ip mute instantly, when i've seen people get muted on multiple accs before getting ip muted

as for the spam

i spammed once in public , i got one warning, then i spammed you and taurus in pm . both being small spams, anyways, you only gave one warning here, but people have gotten around 5-6 warnings in the past before being muted. Ask the love of your life Taurus herself about that time when Sakura had been using his autotypper, and she gave him several warnings, he was using a macro for his spam , i simply wrote 5 lines of "."

as for the ddos

so you ip mute me for making a joke on ddos , when everyone constantly does the same and gets away with it, in fact, i've reported how many of these people? and NOTHING happened to them at all, anyone with an iq above 7 can see how your projecting your hate against me. stop closing the threads , and let another staff member such as Fudge or Ahmed handle it

2. Tupac Shakur Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Tupac Shakur
    Posting Rank:
    Lol, so if you look at the appeal a ban/mute section you see so many threads of people sayin sorry / won't do it again and they get unmuted straight? Also all those threads of people threatenin with d dosin and nothing happens until they've been reported like 5 times. Idk if Sev does this a lot or not but if it's true what he says, then this mute is just complete bullshit and just leave him w/ a warning too. And so what he spammed or made a joke how many others do that? If you guys wanna stop actin like a joke start treating people equally and maybe then anyone would take you serious but this honestly is just sad.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I Ancients I Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

I Ancients I
    Posting Rank:
    There's Been Multiple cases in his case. They all kinda added up to this point Angie :) 

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tupac Shakur Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Tupac Shakur
    Posting Rank:
    Like what then Jon

5. I Ancients I Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

I Ancients I
    Posting Rank:
    Multiple Ddos threats, which caused multiple mutes. After multiple build up, depending on the staff member who's taking action, it gets a bit worse and worse over time.

Which will then lead to a ban at some point.

I can't list examples, Not really worth it at this point.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    nah you can ask anyone , all i've gotten was a few ddos threat reports, even tho this one wasn't even a thread, people always make jokes about them and get away with it, and "multiple cases", when have i ever been muted or made an appeal ever lmao.

@ I Ancients I when you state multiple cases, you're proving angies point , some of you staff members don't treat people equally., rox/roxanne/jon whatever your name is, you're hardly on this game to begin with, you quit for over a year and came back , idk how you got your rank.

Also @Tupac Shakur

Few weeks ago, venom said "annoy rox to win his pm event" and when I spammed his pm , he gave an ip mute for 3 days no warning or anything, ahmed didn't even bother warning/deranking him,

7. I Ancients I Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

I Ancients I
    Posting Rank:
    First off, a players Rank in my case doesn't matter for this thread topic. This thread is about you appealing for unmute.

After a player has been muted they will go through a 24 Hour period, of where no moderators can accept an appeal. after that a moderator can appeal. Only Ahmed can accept an appeal before the 24 hour mark.

8. SuPra Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

SuPra
    Posting Rank:
    Sev I think they punishing us because they jealous of us.

9. I Ancients I Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

I Ancients I
    Posting Rank:
    Please stay on topic Kaleb.

10. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    you ignored everything in my post , and focused on the part i talked about your rank, why is that? you clearly have no idea what you're talking about, you jumped to the conclusion that there was multiple cases against me, those ddos reports didn't give me a mute, you're just showing everyone , you have no idea what you're saying, quit jumping to conclusions what Angie said about treating equally is 100% true, atm venom is hosting all these pm events, just cause he knows i win most of them and i'm muted lmao couldn't agree more with Angie/Kaleb/Richie

11. Tupac Shakur Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Tupac Shakur
    Posting Rank:
    If it is for multiply d dos threats, how come first mods werent allowed to take any actions just a lot of warnings against Kaleb when he has been reported like 5 times, fudge even said he couldn't do anything and let Ahmed handle it if you want i can look for it and quote it but this is the same case just a different player?

12. SuPra Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

SuPra
    Posting Rank:
    Don't tell me what to do

O.T Unmute Sev

13. I Ancients I Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

I Ancients I
    Posting Rank:
    Stay on topic sev, This thread is about your appeal. I'll stay on that topic only. Sev you have multiple threats under your name, which is why the mute you were given is now longer. Please check my Edit.

The rules of how the staff can respond to actions changes depending on the Server manager. How we handle the rules is now different because of a recent change Ahmed did.

EDIT: Kaleb, anymore off-topic posts will be reported.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Jumpregret Legendary Donator
    • Legendary Donator

Jumpregret
    Posting Rank:
    Rox, you're not even replying to my posts,actually read what I say before you make your post.

\To begin with , yoiu weren't there when I was muted last night, and second, i've made multiple reports on sakura/wize/logic, yet i still see them to this day make dos threats/spam with no warnings given. you say the rules are more strict now? fine, i will report every single spam/ddos threat I see, and I expect them to get ip mutes , and when they make appeals , i expect them to get denied. Let's be real if tati got muted and made an appeal or someone venom was close with , obv they would have gotten unmuted

15. Pain Security Manager

Pain
    Posting Rank:
    I won't be ignorant and disregard the fact about player equality in scenario's. But lets not take this negatively instantaneously. First we have to understand this that, the management goes under the SM. So in general things change as the SM does. I'm currently not a staff member, so I'm not aware of changes; but I do have the general noticeable possibilities to the causes we talk about here.

When a player breaks the rule, their luck depends on which staff has taken actions against them. Some staffs will be aggressive, some staffs will take it light and let you go off with warnings. This solely depends on the player and their records, along with the staff that is handling the situation. In this case, Jumpregret is one of users to be disrespectful and create unnecessary problems. You mentioned about DDoS threats couple of times, which you were left at; until the third time you mentioned again, for which I said actions can be taken for that. That is when Mautuz muted you for the rule break.

Now appeals are to be acknowledged by both parties, however its as I stated above. The way you behave, can lead to how the staff(s) react against you. If you weren't one of those to create issues for the team and perhaps in general, your punishments on you could have been resulted with lighter force.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  • Jun 23, 2017 at 1:13 PM