Snowball & Lamp collection
Snowball & Lamp Collection Guide
- The snow pile is located in two areas: Free For All (::home) and Donator Zone (::dz).
- The Polar Bear Well is located in the Gamer's Grotto, right by Clan Wars. I recommend using Home Teleport Tablets after each collection of snowballs in your inventory (if you're collecting in FFA).
Follow these steps:
1) Have an empty inventory.
2) Go on P2P Mode (if you're using the FFA snow pile).
3) Avoid wearing heavy equipment.
4) Use a Pack Yak (purchased from Ariane -> Misc Shops -> Summoning Store).
5) Gather enough snowballs and lamps, deposit everything into your bank, and repeat.
(Free for All - White Portal)
Percentages of snowball XP once deposited (the time limit of your XP bonus will be shown in-game once the snowballs are deposited):
- 1-49 = 5%
- 50-99 = 6%
- 100-199 = 8%
- 200-299 = 10%
- 300-399 = 12%
- 400-499 = 14%
- 500-699 = 16%
- 700-799 = 18%
- 800-899 = 20%
- 900-999 = 22%
- 1000-1099 = 24%
- 1100-1199 = 26%
- 1200-1299 = 28%
- 1300-1399 = 30%
- 1400-1499 = 40%
- 1500+ = 50%
Important Reminders & Additional Information:
- You can deposit a set amount of snowballs at the well (e.g. 1000 snowballs). [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YzjB9vo.png[/IMG]
- A deposit of 1,000 snowballs in the well, will convert into a GP reward, which will then be dropped inside Free For All (white portal). The higher the total snow balls dropped in the well, the high GP value will be dropped.
- You cannot withdraw noted snowballs that are deposited in your bank.
- Be aware that snowballs only have an effect on a skill WHILE you are training it.
- You will not receive lamps in every inventory that you complete.
- Lamp sizes: small (344k) , medium (688k+), large (1.3m+), huge (2.7m+) - these XP rates are with Hati equipped (using the wisdom aura at the same time makes a slight different, so it's not necessary to purchase).
- The total amount of XP for a 120 master cape is 104, 273,167.
Maximize your XP gain while using lamps:
- Wear Hati equipment (Hati Head, Hati Cloak, Hati Paws) - remember to take the Hati equipment off when not in use, because it can degrade quickly. Obtainable at Hati (boss), view guide below.
- Hati PvM Guide: http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/pvm-guide-hati.5620/
- Wear a Wisdom Aura (purchased at Ariane-> Misc Shops -> Aura Shop 2) - this aura degrades quickly (around 6 minutes total); it is better to use this aura WHILE training a skill. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TIazeHh.png[/IMG]
- (A small lamp was used in this image with Hati equipped)