10 ways to identify a Fake Friend

Señorita

Zelicious Forum Mod
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
IGN
Z4 Zaya

Apart from several other ways to identify a fake friend, here are 10 ways that may be useful. Observation is key.

1. Do they constantly lie to you? It may be breaking promises often, or other.
2. They don't keep your secrets safe and spread them to the public.

3. They are jealous of you the moment you surpassed them in something.
4. They do not consider your feelings, uncaring and are more obsessed about themselves; its all about I, me and myself. :sweat:
5. They often show no support or encouragement when you need one.
6. They point out your mistakes and flaws only to throw them in your face, lowering your self-esteem and confidence.
7. They don't like to listen to what you say but rather like being listened to.
8. They don't understand your situation and want their own demands met.
9. They are never there when you need them. A friend in need is a friend indeed after all. :smile:

10. They take advantage of your generosity and ditch you once you are of no use to them.

:heart: Best Wishes guys ^_^
Beautifully written and verrrryy well true!! This applies to not only friends but anyone inside your close-social surroundings.

CrazyShyPanda

Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Apart from several other ways to identify a fake friend, here are 10 ways that may be useful. Observation is key.

1. Do they constantly lie to you? It may be breaking promises often, or other.
2. They don't keep your secrets safe and spread them to the public.

3. They are jealous of you the moment you surpassed them in something.
4. They do not consider your feelings, uncaring and are more obsessed about themselves; its all about I, me and myself. :sweat:
5. They often show no support or encouragement when you need one.
6. They point out your mistakes and flaws only to throw them in your face, lowering your self-esteem and confidence.
7. They don't like to listen to what you say but rather like being listened to.
8. They don't understand your situation and want their own demands met.
9. They are never there when you need them. A friend in need is a friend indeed after all. :smile:

10. They take advantage of your generosity and ditch you once you are of no use to them.

:heart: Best Wishes guys ^_^
I totally agree with this, sad but true.

• 1Like
Reactions: Mehr

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu