10 ways to identify a Fake Friend

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

I remember but preferred not mentioning your name since you are not involved in this argument. So apart from you both, you don't see me arguing with any other who expressed their opinions.

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

but.. everyone else expressed agreement..

you only decided it was an arguement for ppl who thought otherwise..

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Not everyone expressed agreement.
Anyone can think whatever they want, all don't need to agree with what I feel and I don't mind listening to what their think, but there is a way of expressing your opinion, a well mannered, civilized and polite way. The way I am spoken to, the same way I shall answer them.

• 1Like
Reactions: Blessed

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

i scrolled through your comments.

I didn't find any other comments of disagreement.

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Well, you didn't find my tips to your agreement either, so you clearly see things differently than I do. There were some questions asked which I don't think show any agreement to what I say, you don't see me trying to argue with them to agree to what I say, as you assume.

Besides at least I am direct to the face unlike some people who apologize on forums but on discord give bad words.

So what is bothering you actually?

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Why would you believe the propaganda that Lexa spits?

I said somebody hurt you, nothing otherwise.

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

okay, so that's all you said. Well, I am not happy about that either. You don't know me nor did I ever tell you that, so don't go spreading around fake news about me.

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

okay, so that's all you said. Well, I am not happy about that either. You don't know me nor did I ever tell you that, so don't go spreading around fake news about me.
I said that based on the assumptions people wanting to speak to you when you had money was from self experience. I only based this entire conversation on you having self experienced it

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

I said that based on the assumptions people wanting to speak to you when you had money was from self experience. I only based this entire conversation on you having self experienced it
That was just an EXAMPLE I gave for you to understand my point, it was not self experience or anything like that, fortunately.
You said a lot of things which you meant in general, like "most friendships aren't that black and white.....", "the term ignoring, ....."etc, now that doesn't mean you have self experienced it and not others, same way I mentioned just to explain my point. Hope that is clear now!

Don't base things on assumptions, until you don't have proof.

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

No.. a lot of my statements were self experienced. I usually don't pretend to be in situations ive never been in before. I've had multiples of the examples you've listed only difference being I set boundaries so it never happened again

Baby Cupid

Akatsuki
Extreme Donator
Premium Max
Reaction score

oh my god quit trying to flirt with every female u dumb fucking shape

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

No.. a lot of my statements were self experienced. I usually don't pretend to be in situations ive never been in before. I've had multiples of the examples you've listed only difference being I set boundaries so it never happened again
Hmm, it's sad that it happened. Well, this was the entire point of the tips thing. You set boundaries now, others who are still in such situations as in examples may not know or do the same as you did.

• 1Friendly
Reactions: Zuda

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu