Pain

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Guider
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

Are you poor?
Well then you have the chance to win double of what you gamble and climb your way away from the poor category.

The Pain Dicing Roster will host 55x2 dice rolls, allowing you to double up your risked wealth.

What if I get scammed?
If in any rare scenario you get scammed by a host from the clans' roster, then the host gets kicked as a representative of the dicing roster and you'll still get your x2 winning by us.

Are you rich?
Being rich is great isn't it? But a greater thing than that is getting even richer. Do so now by investing your wealth and becoming a host representative of the Dicing Roster.

*You must give in a minimum of 10 Ecto-Tokens to be a qualified host for the Dicing Roster. This amount will be held by the clan and during the time you choose to leave the roster, you will get your deposited Ecto-Tokens back.

Click Join clan below to be a host. You'll also have to trade me the 10 Ecto-Tokens in-game.​

Neo

Neo The Wolf
Extreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score

Are you poor?
Well then you have the chance to win double of what you gamble and climb your way away from the poor category.

The Pain Dicing Roster will host 55x2 dice rolls, allowing you to double up your risked wealth.

What if I get scammed?
If in any rare scenario you get scammed by a host from the clans' roster, then the host gets kicked as a representative of the dicing roster and you'll still get your x2 winning by us.

Are you rich?
Being rich is great isn't it? But a greater thing than that is getting even richer. Do so now by investing your wealth and becoming a host representative of the Dicing Roster.

*You must give in a minimum of 10 Ecto-Tokens to be a qualified host for the Dicing Roster. This amount will be held by the clan and during the time you choose to leave the roster, you will get your deposited Ecto-Tokens back.​
I sent join request:excited:

tanikle

Reaction score

so the rich gets richer...………………………….

• 1Funny
Reactions: Psycho

Eno <3

Cutie Eno
Legendary Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Eno

i want to be richhh

Buffy

Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score

Are you poor?

What if I get scammed?

Are you rich?

*You must give in a minimum of 10 Ecto-Tokens to be a qualified host for the Dicing Roster. This amount will be held by the clan and during the time you choose to leave the roster, you will get your deposited Ecto-Tokens back.

Click Join clan below to be a host. You'll also have to trade me the 10 Ecto-Tokens in-game.​
SUPPORT

Chilly

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Risk it for the biscuit

Appie

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Appie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu