Apology to everyone

Sulfer

Hungry Sulfer
Extreme Premium
Reaction score

Pookie now you can see their spam no?
they flaming me all day and night is thisright? @Pookie Chips
hamz says coz of me you took ofut your pic how does it make sense when you had it before when i used to flame more

@Dagga you know nothing on how close me and pookie were she used to listen to me and guide me alot i went astray without her and iwill really go sad ifwe dont talk anymore so can you put the past behind and let me talk to her??

@hamz she doest even like you she said go away from me did you go away?
Yoru still after her as much as i am
we are the same

@Divine
You lied to all and lied to killy stop pointing at me

@Shadur u got caught cheating on cookie that is why it ended for you so stop lying

Shadur

A Dragons Rest
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score

hamz says coz of me you took ofut your pic how does it make sense when you had it before when i used to flame more

@Dagga you know nothing on how close me and pookie were she used to listen to me and guide me alot i went astray without her and iwill really go sad ifwe dont talk anymore so can you put the past behind and let me talk to her??

we are the same

@Divine

@Shadur u got caught cheating on cookie that is why it ended for you so stop lying
LMFAO mate I Never cheated roflll idk where u get that bs from rofl..

Sulfer

Hungry Sulfer
Extreme Premium
Reaction score

we are the same

@Divine

you cheated on her everyone on medows knows that.

Shadur

A Dragons Rest
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score

we are the same

@Divine

you cheated on her everyone on medows knows that.
What happend was:
I posted on my instagram that I was single while I dated her. That doesnt mean I cheated lmfao.
So before u post anything get ur facts straight

Appie

Reaction score
IGN
Appie

Holy shit.. what did i just read ? For real @Sulfer leave her alone man ? She is literally saying that she does not want to do anything with you .. no talking no mic nothing !!! You fucking creep dude legit ur permed you need to visit the therapist with @BigGuyCia together both of you fucking creeps goddamn get a fucking life reject.

Dagga

Trusted Dicer
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score
IGN
Dagga

I spit straight facts and your response is to say "i do not listen to them" after asking me to have a serious conversation with you
Nothing has changed and you, yourself, said that you haven't tried to flame back in response to people.
Now, here you are, talking shit on Shadur because he called you out on your BS.
One lie after another Sulfer, first you catfished, now you're changing your strategy, and it's failing miserably. Might as well go back to the way you were acting before, nothing has changed.

Divine

Master
Master
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Divine

we are the same

@Divine

@Shadur u got caught cheating on cookie that

we are the same

@Divine

Wanna know what i won't lie about?
1.you fucked in the head.
2.you catfisher.
3.you don't care about your own family why u faking that u care about others?
4.you used your brother pic and claimed it was you, i memed your bro but u said nothing.
5. You flamed the one u call your friend for 1 FUCKING MONTH and now u realiz that u fucked up after u got exposed?
6.The way u trolled about your apolgy shows how immature you are, you didn't even take your apology seriously.
Congrats Sulfer you are hated on pw/medows/Amity and Iris you fucked everything up for yourself

Harmful

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

@Sulfer still a faggot cat fishing beg rlflrlflrfllrfl

Killy

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Legendary Premium
Reaction score

for th past few weeks i have not been myself and i blame no one but me, i have been a terrible person and hurted everyone on the server specailly @Pookie Chips

I know i have no rights to even come online and say sorry but i am here and trying to fix everything and become a good human being

I know i flamed and trolled deeply but i never did it physically even people who go to jails are serving their punishment and my punishment is losing my friend pookie chips

I am really sorry sara, alya, melani, kate, buffy, mistangel, jacqueline and all the innocent girls who i flamed i amreally sorry and i wish i could take back my words and become a better friend but i cant
Everyone makes mistake there was a time Sayed flamed pookie
there was a time hamzburger flamed all of medow kids and charged back and logged out he even dated so many girls and broke their lives and ruined it
all i did was just flame here and there and used words i shouldn't have i am so sad and broken i am actually making so many mistakes because i am crying while writing this

I know everyone won't forgive me but it is okay I just want @Pookie Chips to forgive me because i meanit and i am sorry i am really really sorrrry pookie i want to be your friend and be the same your sulfer i am really sorry even GOD FORGIVES

I gifted you a CUSTOM RANK <3please forgive me

631958917894766606.png
i think your so genuine and everyone needs to stop talking about the past ;p
forgive and forget

Dagga

Trusted Dicer
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score
IGN
Dagga

STFU killy bitch ur permed too

Harmful

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

If you cared about someone why would you say you’re gonna rape then lol?

• 1Like
Reactions: Dagga

SweetAngryJesus

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

give sulfer a chance
for th past few weeks i have not been myself and i blame no one but me, i have been a terrible person and hurted everyone on the server specailly @Pookie Chips

I know i have no rights to even come online and say sorry but i am here and trying to fix everything and become a good human being

I know i flamed and trolled deeply but i never did it physically even people who go to jails are serving their punishment and my punishment is losing my friend pookie chips

I am really sorry sara, alya, melani, kate, buffy, mistangel, jacqueline and all the innocent girls who i flamed i amreally sorry and i wish i could take back my words and become a better friend but i cant
Everyone makes mistake there was a time Sayed flamed pookie
there was a time hamzburger flamed all of medow kids and charged back and logged out he even dated so many girls and broke their lives and ruined it
all i did was just flame here and there and used words i shouldn't have i am so sad and broken i am actually making so many mistakes because i am crying while writing this

I know everyone won't forgive me but it is okay I just want @Pookie Chips to forgive me because i meanit and i am sorry i am really really sorrrry pookie i want to be your friend and be the same your sulfer i am really sorry even GOD FORGIVES

I gifted you a CUSTOM RANK <3please forgive me

631958917894766606.png

Sulfer

Hungry Sulfer
Extreme Premium
Reaction score

I have never done anything wrong, only 1 month span of time i Messed up and got some kids on my neck which is unfair
Even husband wifefight and mess up doesn't mean they end things

I am going to talk to pookie and zaya no matter what
I already asked jacqueline privately sorry and now will pm alya and sara

Appie

Reaction score
IGN
Appie

I have never done anything wrong, only 1 month span of time i Messed up and got some kids on my neck which is unfair

L000000L you spammed 1 month with kids on your neck which is unfair? kid you wont get kids for 1 month but 24/7 untill you quit l0000000000000000000000000000000000l
DUmb fuck no girls will forgive you rlf00rff0l fking emo begg ur retarded and dumb

Appie

Reaction score
IGN
Appie

@Appie go wear the hijab l000000000000000000000000000000000000l
L000000000000000000000000000000L Sup emo bitch? nice place u live in rf0frl kid ur emo as fuck and ugly too l0rf0 u want to see it? l000000000000000000000l we can go deep if u want ugly moron fr0lr0fl

Dagga

Trusted Dicer
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score
IGN
Dagga

Leave my girlfriend alone. She wants nothing to do with you or your kind.
Stop being like this to gain the attention of others.

• 1Like
Reactions: Pookie Chips

Pookie Chips

Wittle wittle wiar
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

L00000000000000000000000r0frl niceeeeeeeeeeee forcing statements
even if you beg i can't forget what you said and did l00r0frl there is a limit which you crossed and leave dagga and his girl alone they are private people

• 1Like
Reactions: Dagga