Applying for Discord Moderator

Baby Cupid

Akatsuki
Reaction score

rommis been tryna get staff ever since he joined pw and never got 1 l000000000000000000000000l

Rommi

Legendary Donator
Reaction score

I actually did get the player support rank :D

Rommi

Legendary Donator
Reaction score

You so pressed about me. "pls pls senpai rommi notice me" hahahaha already got fan"girls" I use the word girl loosely btw :wink: if you know what I mean :p

Amie

Supreme Donator
Reaction score

You so pressed about me. "pls pls senpai rommi notice me" hahahaha already got fan"girls" I use the word girl loosely btw :wink: if you know what I mean :p
man fuck off i get pissed off whenever i see ur autistic face on my feed foh

Señorita

Zelicious Forum Mod
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
IGN
Z4 Zaya

Do u support
You keep lying on discord regarding dicing. I don't think a discord moderator should be lying around or else when he is serious about enforcing the rules, everyone will think you are still joking about and won't listen to you! Which ultimately will cause more rule breaks and chaos as no one is taking you seriously. :emoji_slight_smile:

Cuda

PRO
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

You keep lying on discord regarding dicing. I don't think a discord moderator should be lying around or else when he is serious about enforcing the rules, everyone will think you are still joking about and won't listen to you! Which ultimately will cause more rule breaks and chaos as no one is taking you seriously. :emoji_slight_smile:
Agreed you keep spamming people scam you cause you lose in dice

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu