Supreme Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

This is my new acc Twister2012.
Acc where i got banned is Twister2012

When i click enter in servers "error" need to connect to another wifi to join or what? I need help.

I got banned beacuse i say to one Guy Fck you im sorry for that.
@Hawk @Jade @Maria @Stella @Pain
Hey.

Ban messages are not displayed by error connecting to server. If you are banned, you will get a displayed message saying your account is disabled for breaking our rules. If you are Mac banned, the message displayed will be "your address has been disabled for breaking our rules".

You might be having some connectivity issues, or the server itself might just be booting your address thinking its a VPN.

I've been banned both types, so just based on experience this is the input I can give. Good luck! My suggestion is to send a direct message to one of the community managers.

• 1Informative
  • 1Like
Reactions: Blink and Señorita

Jane

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

that's odd
good luck though

• 1Like
Reactions: Blink

Señorita

Zelicious
Supreme Premium
Reaction score
IGN
Z4 Zaya

Like @Zuda stated, I don't think you would be banned for that... unless its a world based ban (basing off this update) ? Is it just your mentioned account having the issue or any account you login as?

• 1Friendly
Reactions: Dakota

Dakota

PRO
Supreme Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

I forgot, if you are talking about iris in specific, if you do not have a paid for membership on this server your address is not whitelisted. You will not be able to login and the error connecting to server message will display. Attempting to login without membership to this server will give you this displayed message.

(If you changed addresses recently or internet providers again, message a community manager)

• 1Like
  • 1Informative
Reactions: Cutiepatotie and Blink

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu