diss..PNG
gl.PNG
lol.PNG
ok.PNG
ook.PNG
snake.PNG
wow.PNG
ul.PNG

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL all this fuckboy shit and u wonder why no girl wants to have anything to do with u?
Nigga it's no wonder ur depressed ur a victim LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL irl this motherfucker wanna type about shit while he's hypin over multiple women begging for attention in ffa being permed with the rest of his cc?
@DunkinDeesNuts nigga ur chin shaped/sized like the earth's equator and u gonna talk about deserving more, maybe more chins? LOOOOOOOOL irl this niggas so depressed it makes me feel bad but I have no heart for niggas who act like this? LOOOOOOOOLFLOR IRL
Motherfuckers wanna hype up n get exposed for the snakes they are prob beggin for attention meanwhile talkin about women like this when they aren't around? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nfg ur permed from ffa man
LMFAOOOO MY NIGGA YES FUCK THIS EMO RETARD LOOOL

DunkinDeesNuts

Extreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

2.PNG
another.PNG
at this.PNG
diss..PNG
gl.PNG
lol.PNG
ok.PNG
ook.PNG
snake.PNG
wow.PNG
ul.PNG

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL all this fuckboy shit and u wonder why no girl wants to have anything to do with u?
Nigga it's no wonder ur depressed ur a victim LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL irl this motherfucker wanna type about shit while he's hypin over multiple women begging for attention in ffa being permed with the rest of his cc?
@DunkinDeesNuts nigga ur chin shaped/sized like the earth's equator and u gonna talk about deserving more, maybe more chins? LOOOOOOOOL irl this niggas so depressed it makes me feel bad but I have no heart for niggas who act like this? LOOOOOOOOLFLOR IRL
Motherfuckers wanna hype up n get exposed for the snakes they are prob beggin for attention meanwhile talkin about women like this when they aren't around? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nfg ur permed from ffa man
yeah bro my chin bigger than your dick ;p

Dagga

Trusted Dicer
Trusted Dicer
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Dagga

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
LRFORFORO U WONT GET ANY ARGUMENT OUT OF ME THERE BUCKO UR CHIN IS BIGGER THAN THE STATUE OF LIBERTY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
2.PNG
another.PNG
at this.PNG
diss..PNG
gl.PNG
lol.PNG
ok.PNG
ook.PNG
snake.PNG
wow.PNG
ul.PNG

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu