Not open for further replies.

caspr

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Caspr

Hello, I am Lord Caspr.
I believe I have what it takes AND MORE to become the next Medows Discord Moderator.
I am active every single day on discord and I believe that I can help keep the peace.

I would have everybodies back NO MATTER WHAT.
I would make sure EVERYBODY has a voice. I believe everybody has something to contribute to the server and I can help everybody speak their minds.

I would keep the peace and happiness all around and work extra hard to continue to build this beautiful family server.

I dont really have problems with anybody and I believe I am respected throughout the server, so please support your friend

I would make sure nobody is bullied or finding loopholes in the rules.
I would find ways to try and mend broken friendships between two enemies.
I would make sure everybody feels like a part of this family because nobody deserves to be left out.

I got love for ALL of you and I hope you support my decision to apply for Discord Moderator.

-caspr tha friendly ghost

also--i love all kinds of music and can open your minds to beautiful tunes if all kinds i hope this is enough for the app.

PS-if you dont support me then support Peo because he would also be an amazing discord moderator.

#CASPRorPEOforMOD

• 1Like
  • 1Useful
Reactions: TarZane ZR and Divine

Divine

Master
Master
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score
IGN
Divine

Good luck bro.
Support

Señorita

Zelicious
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score
IGN
Z4 Zaya

It can't be deleted but I have closed it for you.

• 1Friendly
  • 1Like
Reactions: Zuda and caspr
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu