CHOKERS

Saaraa

Brents Sara since 7th march 2019
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

So I happenee to discuss with @Gumpalala about chokers

Chokers have existed for yearssss! It was even worn by Royals during victorian era. Today it is a known trend and theres no doubt about that

However, this person claims that the choker is a slutnecklace and that it is a FACT because 100 of people have told him this.

I just dont see how something is a fact because people assume it. Imo this is more like men are sexualizing women and this person does not understand that when someone has their own opinion it doesnt makeit a fact.
His example was that its a fact that cats have 9(?) Lives because its what people believe. How is it a fact? If cat dies its dead and wont come back to life 8 more times.

So, is it a fact that chokers are "slutnecklaces" because "everyone think so"?

Amie

Supreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score
IGN
Amie

man dudes are retarded . Theyll think anything is a sign to bang.
Oh shit shes wearing a choker that means she wana fuck l00l nigger eat my fucking ass

Gumpala point of view is fkd up typical pervy menlike and id like to hear his arguments on this l00000000

• 1Like
Reactions: Maltease

CandyStripper

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Extreme Premium
Reaction score

Chokers have existed for yearssss! It was even worn by Royals during victorian era. Today it is a known trend and theres no doubt about that

However, this person claims that the choker is a slutnecklace and that it is a FACT because 100 of people have told him this.

I just dont see how something is a fact because people assume it. Imo this is more like men are sexualizing women and this person does not understand that when someone has their own opinion it doesnt makeit a fact.
His example was that its a fact that cats have 9(?) Lives because its what people believe. How is it a fact? If cat dies its dead and wont come back to life 8 more times.

damn sara
Discussion thread. From innocent you OOOOOHHH this is gonna be fun. No one can argue longer than sara

Maltease

Player Moderator
Server Moderator
Supreme Donator
Regular Premium
Reaction score

i wear chokers and no one can stop me
its not a slutnecklace lmao never been

Tazzy

Saras Brent since 7th march 2019
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Slut necklace? Its an accesoire for girls you 2 braincelled rat.
Bring up some respect towards the only "friend" you got left in here LOL idiot
Only a pedo and freak like you would say its a slut necklace

101WaysToMeetUrMaker

Extreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

Chokers are sexy

CrazySyrex98

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Extreme Premium
Reaction score

my sister whos 8 got a choker and if someone calls it a slutnecklace they must really be weird. irl

D E C O D E

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Extreme Premium
Reaction score

even doe i wanna say its true its not and thats the fact. Chokers just look sexy and gets connected to sluts for some reason

Doozy

Reaction score

wonder why this @Gumpala isnt discussing. He is wrong and people like this are the reason girls are looked at as sexual objects

Chilly

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

People dont know what facts is.
IT
IS
NOT
FACT
THAT
CHOKERS
IS KNOWN TO ONLY BE WORN BY SLUTS

Gumpalala

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

This is not my personal point of view, I was simply telling Sara that I heard from many people that they connect the choker to sluts.

Nikel

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

This is not my personal point of view, I was simply telling Sara that I heard from many people that they connect the choker to sluts.
So u hear something and believe it?

Maltease

Player Moderator
Server Moderator
Supreme Donator
Regular Premium
Reaction score

• 1Funny
Reactions: Critical

Critical

Legendary Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

If the queen can wear it im sure it cant be called slutnecklace
And this is why people think such weird things
Lol true

• 1Like
Reactions: CptPussPounder

CeCe

Regular Premium
Reaction score
IGN
CeCe

chokers are so cute and this is the first time i ever hear someone call it a slutnecklace hahah
So what? Only sluts can wear it ? Or do u turn into a slut when wearing it :O
Can i get arguments??

F4respek

Events Moderator
Events Moderator
Legendary Donator
Regular Premium
Reaction score

thats a definition of a sheep > everyone says something and people follow it , knowing there is no evidence or REAL facts that its true

chokers are so cute and this is the first time i ever hear someone call it a slutnecklace hahah
So what? Only sluts can wear it ? Or do u turn into a slut when wearing it :O
Can i get arguments??
First time for me too
Stupid

Amie

Supreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score
IGN
Amie

L000l ight i heard what i needed to hear and heres the conclusion:
Ur a white 30 yr old creeping on girls thinking they wanna fuk cus choker
Nigger calm down

Sara 5-0
Close the thread ty

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu