CODA avoiding mic on discord

Lexa

Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score

coda somehow got brave enough to mic lMAOAOA
BUT NEVER SHOWED UP?

NO WHERE TO BE SEEN??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

gyg.png

everyone is in , BUT WHEREs CODA???????????????????????????????????????? LMAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOOAOAOA IRL

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Why did u create a fake thread to avoid voice chat with me? Really wukong. Just unmute mic.

• 1Poop
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: Divine and 2bitz

2bitz

Reaction score

Why did u create a fake thread to avoid voice chat with me? Really wukong. Just unmute mic.
LOOOOOOOOOOl took dakunta all dis time 2 come up wit a sht reply stfu female beg

• 1Agree
Reactions: Divine

Divine

Master
Master
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score
IGN
Divine

I see u hyping people to join vc but from these screenshots i don't see you in any vc maybe for once stop being a person who only talks and start acting or just simply stfu

• 1Winner
Reactions: 2bitz

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

weird incel fucks. all of u stay muted while i sit there n roast u.

• 1Poop
Reactions: Lexa

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

u WERENT EVEN THERE LMSOAOAOAOAOA idiot
I will post logs of u crying u can't speak. Everytime u make false threads for clout ur mustache thickens. Please stop soon you will have a full beard.

Kalebz

Rejected by Zaya
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Playworld discord getting litty lately

GrannyPKER

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score

maybe if i post it here zane/bloo urne/jerry will stop avoiding

Baby Cupid

Akatsuki
Extreme Donator
Premium Max
Reaction score

maybe if i post it here zane/bloo urne/jerry will stop avoiding

fr0lf0lfr cant decide who pic more damaging, coda or zane aka jerry aka bloo aka dark zezima aka daylano aka tom frfr00lrf0lrf0lr0lr

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Moment when baby demoted types when he quit ffa to a girl and tried making an excuse up like “I was on iris” baby demote go tell mangeline that story like you always do but also keep claiming I’m someone I’m not and also keep assuming you know the person when 1. You never heard the person mic 2. You never even played with the person aka “bloo” 3. You never tried to meet the person “daylano/distortive dark zezima/chance” but keep up with the assuming shit no one cares so go back to editing hibe/youseff khan weirdo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu