Demise at Castle Wars

Venom

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

LOL the moment when your 1hour equip runs out and can't do anything and @Maddy calls you out to fight like a man :rofl: and @Taurus goes on a killing spree smh lmao

• 1Like
  • 1Funny
Reactions: Cetas and Amethyst

Amethyst

Kunoichi
Guider
Master
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

LOL the moment when your 1hour equip runs out and can't do anything and @Maddy calls you out to fight like a man :rofl: and @Taurus goes on a killing spree smh lmao
So that's what happened? Sorry not sorry, I just love double teaming on my prey. :wow:

• 1Like
Reactions: Venom

-Adjay-

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

l0000l nice...rip mautz

Kalebz

Rejected by Zaya
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

L0000000000000l nice vid

Venom

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

l0l0 every vid is nice where mautz dieing l0l0l
Most recorded are usually me dying, getting teamed up and you know..you think no one is 'recording' until @Taurus post a thread out of nowhere and catches every single hit..

• 1Funny
Reactions: Amethyst

-Adjay-

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Most recorded are usually me dying, getting teamed up and you know..you think no one is 'recording' until @Taurus post a thread out of nowhere and catches every single hit..
l000l but it's funny who did she team up with and beat your ass?

Amethyst

Kunoichi
Guider
Master
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

You should know this by now. If we're doing a minigame or anything cool, you'll notice my PM is turned off to record. (a)

l000l but it's funny who did she team up with and beat your ass?
It was me and @Maddy who wrecked Mautaz.

-Adjay-

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

You should know this by now. If we're doing a minigame or anything cool, you'll notice my PM is turned off to record. (a)

It was me and @Maddy who wrecked Mautaz.
hahaha good one though:P

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu