Supreme Donator
Reaction score

gooood luck:wow:

Blessed

Supreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

Hello everyone,

First and foremost, allow me to introduce myself to those who don't know me. My original username is FearTheVenom. I'm sure that rings a lot of bells. In the past(1 year ago) I did wrong to the PlayWorld and Medows community which was very wrong of me, so I apologize for all of that.

However, since I have returned, so many changes have been done. I'm not the same person I used to be before. We all change and deserve a second chance to prove it. However, I'm not going to prove it via words, but rather through actions. So I will let my actions speak on my behalf.

A few players asked me to apply so I'm here to do it.

I'm applying for: Event Moderator position for PlayWorld but will host for Medows community as well.

A few key points about me:
  • I'm a vet from PlayWorld
  • I've hosted for a consecutive 4 years on PlayWorld, different events
  • I've also hosted for Medows; the famous event Truth or Dare
  • I'm known for my creativity in event hosting, the ideas I bring to the table, and how I act fast when trouble starts to occur.
  • I have been a staff before.
  • I do have the mindset of what it is like to be a staff.

Now if you choose not to support me, I completely understand and I respect your opinion on me. However, I will prove that I am different and better of a person than I was before.

• No trolling
  • No off-topic, please
  • If you disagree, feel free to state below.
events can already be seen. support from me

Baby Cupid

Akatsuki
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

but for what server are u applying?
bro omg bls read he clearly says APPLYING ON PLAYWORLD ..

No support. Only sussport fr0lrl0rlr0, gl bro

Yours truly, PM event champion.

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Hello everyone,

First and foremost, allow me to introduce myself to those who don't know me. My original username is FearTheVenom. I'm sure that rings a lot of bells. In the past(1 year ago) I did wrong to the PlayWorld and Medows community which was very wrong of me, so I apologize for all of that.

However, since I have returned, so many changes have been done. I'm not the same person I used to be before. We all change and deserve a second chance to prove it. However, I'm not going to prove it via words, but rather through actions. So I will let my actions speak on my behalf.

I'm applying for: Event Moderator position for PlayWorld but will host for Medows community as well.

• I'm known for my creativity in event hosting, the ideas I bring to the table, and how I act fast when trouble starts to occur.

Now if you choose not to support me, I completely understand and I respect your opinion on me. However, I will prove that I am different and better of a person than I was before.

• No trolling
  • No off-topic, please
I don't know who you are or what wrong you did but the fact that you openly accepted your mistake and want to prove yourself as a better and changed person is brave and wise. Hope you make your second chance count. All the best. I support

Dakota

PRO
Supreme Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

Support all the event moderators we have only do iris events plus Maria won't fund any of my events and all she does is send me hackerman gif when i ask

I hate that gif now

• 1Dislike
Reactions: Lexa

Painful

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

Hello everyone,

• No trolling
  • No off-topic, please
No support all I see is events but no rewards being given

Venom

Events Moderator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

Hello everyone,

• No trolling
  • No off-topic, please
The reason rewards have not been given yet is because PayPal to PlayWorld is broken. I'm waiting for Maria to get it resolved, to reward all players :)

• 1Informative
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Painful and Lexa

Painful

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

Hello everyone,

• No trolling
  • No off-topic, please
The reason rewards have not been given yet is because PayPal to PlayWorld is broken. I'm waiting for Maria to get it resolved, to reward all players :)
okay so announce the winners atleast

fluffygirl

Reaction score

Hello everyone,

• No trolling
  • No off-topic, please
Qualified enough
support <3

Peo

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
xPeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu