exposing coda ONCE AGAIN LMFAOFOA

Lexa

Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score

LMFAOFAOFAO
coda is so dumbbbbbbbbbbbbb idiot circle thinks he can delete posts on my watch?
IDIOT U ARE A LIAR AND A CHEATER

unknown.png

unknown.png

WHY DELETE these posts? THATS RIGHT BECAUSE U KNEW u were wrong and couldnt handle it so u had to delete it to make it look like u are the innocent one. LMFAOFAOFAO good trY

lets not forget when u tried to say that zaya is speaking to @YeeTz all night on the forums . but as the retard you are, zaya exposed u LMFAOFAOFAO
unknown.png

good try!!!!!!!!!! FLMAOFAOFOFAOFAOFAO

look below to see how much of a retard coda is:
unknown.png

WHERES YEETZ??? NO WHERE U DUMB CIRCLE FUCK .
so this proves ur a retard liar , cheater and assumer

U HAVE NO SAY in what zaya do
WHILE U WERE WITH ZAYA U WERE TALKIGN TO EVERY girl on here , begging them to cyber u LMFAOFAOFA . lets not forget u tried to date ZAYAS BESTFRIEND VICKY. THEN U RUINED VICKYS IRL RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OF UR RETARDED SHIT LFMAOFAOFAO GOOD JOB FAGGOT CIRCLE.

everyone stay away from this idiot shithead liar @Nutell

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AquaticGladiator

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

LMFAOFAOFAO
coda is so dumbbbbbbbbbbbbb idiot circle thinks he can delete posts on my watch?
IDIOT U ARE A LIAR AND A CHEATER

unknown.png

unknown.png

WHY DELETE these posts? THATS RIGHT BECAUSE U KNEW u were wrong and couldnt handle it so u had to delete it to make it look like u are the innocent one. LMFAOFAOFAO good trY

lets not forget when u tried to say that zaya is speaking to @YeeTz all night on the forums . but as the retard you are, zaya exposed u LMFAOFAOFAO
unknown.png

good try!!!!!!!!!! FLMAOFAOFOFAOFAOFAO

look below to see how much of a retard coda is:
unknown.png

WHERES YEETZ??? NO WHERE U DUMB CIRCLE FUCK .
so this proves ur a retard liar , cheater and assumer

U HAVE NO SAY in what zaya do
WHILE U WERE WITH ZAYA U WERE TALKIGN TO EVERY girl on here , begging them to cyber u LMFAOFAOFA . lets not forget u tried to date ZAYAS BESTFRIEND VICKY. THEN U RUINED VICKYS IRL RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OF UR RETARDED SHIT LFMAOFAOFAO GOOD JOB FAGGOT CIRCLE.

everyone stay away from this idiot shithead liar @Nutell

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
lmao

• 1Like
Reactions: GoopyMenstrate

Nekii

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

lol

@Señorita are you ok

• 1Like
Reactions: GoopyMenstrate

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Just to clarify, its not an expose if I had this conversation in public on discord.

I'm not ashamed for trying to speak to zaya, so posting pictures of me talking trying to talk to her is NOT embarassing for me one bit.

Literally haven't cybered anyone though.

Zaya and yeetz talked. It's not unknown, at the same time Zaya was also free to do so during and after our relationship ended. The point that was coming across was dispite the numerous attempts you spam that he is more genuine then I, I'm the only one who would support her being with a different partner between the two of us.

Im never gonna post my chats. No matter how many times you try to bait me or tell me that you're exposing me, you'll just hear word of mouth and take pictures from zaya (which you did here).

At no point did I ask her to not post pictures of my chats or my messages. I'm insecure over zaya, but you're never gonna hear the real reason why. Its nothing to do with yeetz, or any number of men who attempt to have a relationship with her. Zaya has always had a grip on my feelings and I don't mind that even when it hurts.

I also understand that my words are like knives and they just stab and stab and stab. I've never had control over things I should or shouldn't say because ive got an ego the size of a mountain. That again, is nobody's fault but my own.

I understand you're doing what you think is right for your friend who you genuinely do care deeply for. I'm not asking for you to stop "exposing" me. You should do what you think is right.

The one single time I did tell anyone the real reason I've been upset with Zaya is the only time that I did really ruin a relationship, which was David's and Jacquelines. Id never make that mistake again. I never did apologize to either of them. So, @jacqueline I'm sorry for involving David in my own shit, genuinely he thought he was doing what was right as my best friend when he did say those things to Zaya. I'm no longer friend with him either, so I really did fuck him over twice.

Vicky is my best friend. We are no longer friends. I did not talk to Gran at all, and Vicky and I had a very open deep communication to eachother. Genuinely we told each other almost anything. Vicky also has a heart of gold, which I admire very much so, and wouldn't ever do anything to ruin said relationship with Gran. The discussion I had that you quoted from Zaya was again, out of context.

I genuinely don't want vicky and her boyfriend to be seperate, especially after the way she describes him. Unconditional love is something she has a profound talent for, and she had it for him the most. They had a future together, I didn't ask to ruin that, only that I wanted to create boundaries in something that was open.

I did ask her the things I said on discord, but it wasn't as a start of something new, it was means to an end. It was toxic and unhealthy. I wanted to create an environment that didn't end up in us resenting eachother.

In that way yes, I am a Liar. I said something that wasn't genuine. I did something that made me manipulative and frankly, quite disgusting. I do a lot of disgusting shit morally when it comes to my relationship with Zaya. I bulldoze over people like they're absolutely nothing. I don't regret removing my friends who didn't support my relationship. One of those people was you Lexa.

• 1Funny
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: Lexa and LunarGrannyTiTs

GoopyMenstrate

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

Just to clarify, its not an expose if I had this conversation in public on discord.

I'm not ashamed for trying to speak to zaya, so posting pictures of me talking trying to talk to her is NOT embarassing for me one bit.

Literally haven't cybered anyone though.

Zaya and yeetz talked. It's not unknown, at the same time Zaya was also free to do so during and after our relationship ended. The point that was coming across was dispite the numerous attempts you spam that he is more genuine then I, I'm the only one who would support her being with a different partner between the two of us.

Im never gonna post my chats. No matter how many times you try to bait me or tell me that you're exposing me, you'll just hear word of mouth and take pictures from zaya (which you did here).

At no point did I ask her to not post pictures of my chats or my messages. I'm insecure over zaya, but you're never gonna hear the real reason why. Its nothing to do with yeetz, or any number of men who attempt to have a relationship with her. Zaya has always had a grip on my feelings and I don't mind that even when it hurts.

I also understand that my words are like knives and they just stab and stab and stab. I've never had control over things I should or shouldn't say because ive got an ego the size of a mountain. That again, is nobody's fault but my own.

I understand you're doing what you think is right for your friend who you genuinely do care deeply for. I'm not asking for you to stop "exposing" me. You should do what you think is right.

The one single time I did tell anyone the real reason I've been upset with Zaya is the only time that I did really ruin a relationship, which was David's and Jacquelines. Id never make that mistake again. I never did apologize to either of them. So, @jacqueline I'm sorry for involving David in my own shit, genuinely he thought he was doing what was right as my best friend when he did say those things to Zaya. I'm no longer friend with him either, so I really did fuck him over twice.

Vicky is my best friend. We are no longer friends. I did not talk to Gran at all, and Vicky and I had a very open deep communication to eachother. Genuinely we told each other almost anything. Vicky also has a heart of gold, which I admire very much so, and wouldn't ever do anything to ruin said relationship with Gran. The discussion I had that you quoted from Zaya was again, out of context.

I genuinely don't want vicky and her boyfriend to be seperate, especially after the way she describes him. Unconditional love is something she has a profound talent for, and she had it for him the most. They had a future together, I didn't ask to ruin that, only that I wanted to create boundaries in something that was open.

I did ask her the things I said on discord, but it wasn't as a start of something new, it was means to an end. It was toxic and unhealthy. I wanted to create an environment that didn't end up in us resenting eachother.

In that way yes, I am a Liar. I said something that wasn't genuine. I did something that made me manipulative and frankly, quite disgusting. I do a lot of disgusting shit morally when it comes to my relationship with Zaya. I bulldoze over people like they're absolutely nothing. I don't regret removing my friends who didn't support my relationship. One of those people was you Lexa.
thts long

LunarGrannyTiTs

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

vicky is sexy

Lexa

Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score

TLDR
I don't regret removing my friends who didn't support my relationship. One of those people was you Lexa.
MKLFAFAOFAOFAOFAOFA IRLLL why the FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ARE u lying LMFAOFAOFAO ?= dumb shit i removed u for being a cheater and a liar, which u just proved again LMAOAOAOAOAOA IRL
then u begged to be my friend, but i said NO 100 times LMFOFOFAO GOOD TRY TRY AGAIN BIIIIIIIITCH EVERYONE KNOWS LMFAOFAOFAOOFAOFAOFAOFAO

• 1Funny
Reactions: CandyStripper

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

No. She didn't. I told her the day im removing her i dont want to be her friend directly before removing her, she agreed, then flamed me.

CandyStripper

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score

No. She didn't. I told her the day im removing her i dont want to be her friend directly before removing her, she agreed, then flamed me.
lol u shoul stop defending urself, it makes u look more of a liar.
lexa is right so just leave her and zaya alone lol (mostly zaya maybE)

Baby Cupid

Akatsuki
Extreme Donator
Premium Max
Reaction score

fr0lfr0lf0 y get sleeping pills when u can pass out immediately just readin codas posts

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu