Exposing ex server manager "Angeline"

is this a serious offense that should be taken action upon?

• yes

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • bitch if ur looking for a no u wont find it here LMFAOAOA

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • yes she is a prostitute

Votes: 33 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexa

Reaction score

sO AS we know, playworlders arent very loyal except some of them. (baby demoted isnt one of them as he broke rule as a server mod) Anyways today i found another retarded bitch who is an old playworlder, and guess what, This prostitute is the ex server manager as well LMAOAO so she has to be very loyal to the server to get that?

Well lets see about that
bitch1.png
BORING?loooOOL u dumb hoe its more active than ever, probably more than u were a "server manager" stupid prostitute , you wouldnt know because you were busy cheating on orberr with coda. (which coda exposed btW)

bitch2.png

the only retard here is you with that ugly haircut LOOOOOL
bitch 3.png
--------> yet he tried to beg mistangel to date but she rejected him, so did vicky and so did any girl he tried to hit on LOOOOOOOLFMAOAOAOAOAOAAOAOAO kys

Throwback to our loyal ex server managers era:

retard.png

LOOOOOOOL ONE FUCKING UPDATE AND THEN SHE QUIT BECAUSE ORBERR LEFT HER stupid hoe

heres a small throwback to the time you were dating someone but now you're a prostitute that no one wants. wHO am i kidding u were a prostitute while dating orberr too LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAO
hoe.png

LOMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOA fucking bitch

Heres kalebs expose on mangeline but hes denying it
image.png

disgusting LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAAOAOAA

lets not forget that mangeline confirmed herself to be a prostitute by doing her make up like a retard
lolol-png.png
unknown.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFAMAFOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOOO

So as you guys see this is the biggest BSER of PlayWorld , let alone Medows. As the Ex server manager which is a trusted role she is behaving this way afterwards, that does not make sense. If this was before she got SM i would have understood. But after getting it she should behave like a normal person who is loyal to the server and not like a biased retarded prostitute who sucks up to guys on discord because the girls dont like her. Instead she calls the whole server a catfish because she doesnt get along with them. fuck off no one like you LMFAOAOAOAO

@Troy @Maria @PlayWorld @Hawk @CupiCake @Stella
Take action on mangie @Angeline for offending the server and trash talking it

j4mes

Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Even if she is not the Sm anymore this is against the rules lol

SoIAmConfusion

Legendary Donator
Reaction score

sO AS we know, playworlders arent very loyal except some of them. (baby demoted isnt one of them as he broke rule as a server mod) Anyways today i found another retarded bitch who is an old playworlder, and guess what, This prostitute is the ex server manager as well LMAOAO so she has to be very loyal to the server to get that?

Well lets see about that
bitch1.png
BORING?loooOOL u dumb hoe its more active than ever, probably more than u were a "server manager" stupid prostitute , you wouldnt know because you were busy cheating on orberr with coda. (which coda exposed btW)

bitch2.png

the only retard here is you with that ugly haircut LOOOOOL
bitch 3.png
--------> yet he tried to beg mistangel to date but she rejected him, so did vicky and so did any girl he tried to hit on LOOOOOOOLFMAOAOAOAOAOAAOAOAO kys

Throwback to our loyal ex server managers era:

retard.png

LOOOOOOOL ONE FUCKING UPDATE AND THEN SHE QUIT BECAUSE ORBERR LEFT HER stupid hoe

heres a small throwback to the time you were dating someone but now you're a prostitute that no one wants. wHO am i kidding u were a prostitute while dating orberr too LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAO
hoe.png

LOMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOA fucking bitch

Heres kalebs expose on mangeline but hes denying it
image.png

disgusting LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAAOAOAA

lets not forget that mangeline confirmed herself to be a prostitute by doing her make up like a retard
lolol-png.png
unknown.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFAMAFOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOOO

So as you guys see this is the biggest BSER of PlayWorld , let alone Medows. As the Ex server manager which is a trusted role she is behaving this way afterwards, that does not make sense. If this was before she got SM i would have understood. But after getting it she should behave like a normal person who is loyal to the server and not like a biased retarded prostitute who sucks up to guys on discord because the girls dont like her. Instead she calls the whole server a catfish because she doesnt get along with them. fuck off no one like you LMFAOAOAOAO

@Troy @Maria @PlayWorld @Hawk @CupiCake @Stella
Take action on mangie @Angeline for offending the server and trash talking it
fuck u BITCH I HATE FUCKING BITCHES LIKE THIS WHO RUIN THE SERVER

• 1Like
Reactions: Luxuriant

Worldstarr

Supreme Donator
Reaction score

isnt this slut from rs3 who dated orber? LOOOOL bitch evolved the hoe skills

• 1Like
Reactions: Luxuriant

Blink

Supreme Donator
Reaction score

wow what a shameful thing to do i cant believe an ex server manager did this like why would she? isnt she supposed to be loyal to the server wow i cant even..

• 2Like
Reactions: Hinata and Luxuriant
Status
Not open for further replies.