Exposing ex server manager "Angeline"

• You all were right, Dakota has always been a liar and a cheat. Thank you to everyone that have been looking out for me <3
    <--- This is him.

* Custom message by Zaya
  • Zaya I openly say always that you are the most gorgeous and stunning girl EVER and a dick headed cunt like dentvasion doesnt deserve an angel as you. #UK BTW #ALWAYS HERE #LETS DO IT XOXO

* Custom message by Yeetz
  • Started here and ended up in the real world, grateful for everything <3 ich liebe dich Travvvv ♡

* Custom message by Maltease
  • 1 year since i met you, im so happy to be yours <3

* Custom message by Black Kitten
  • AMIE IS THE COOLEST GIRL ALIVE

* Custom message by IEATPOTATOCHIPS
  • queen vicky sn

* Custom message by Granny Pker

is this a serious offense that should be taken action upon?

• yes

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • bitch if ur looking for a no u wont find it here LMFAOAOA

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • yes she is a prostitute

Votes: 33 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Legendary Donator
Oct 24, 2018
sO AS we know, playworlders arent very loyal except some of them. (baby demoted isnt one of them as he broke rule as a server mod) Anyways today i found another retarded bitch who is an old playworlder, and guess what, This prostitute is the ex server manager as well LMAOAO so she has to be very loyal to the server to get that?

Well lets see about that
bitch1.png
BORING?loooOOL u dumb hoe its more active than ever, probably more than u were a "server manager" stupid prostitute , you wouldnt know because you were busy cheating on orberr with coda. (which coda exposed btW)

bitch2.png

the only retard here is you with that ugly haircut LOOOOOL
bitch 3.png
--------> yet he tried to beg mistangel to date but she rejected him, so did vicky and so did any girl he tried to hit on LOOOOOOOLFMAOAOAOAOAOAAOAOAO kys

Throwback to our loyal ex server managers era:

retard.png

LOOOOOOOL ONE FUCKING UPDATE AND THEN SHE QUIT BECAUSE ORBERR LEFT HER stupid hoe

heres a small throwback to the time you were dating someone but now you're a prostitute that no one wants. wHO am i kidding u were a prostitute while dating orberr too LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAO
hoe.png

LOMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOA fucking bitch

Heres kalebs expose on mangeline but hes denying it
image.png

disgusting LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAAOAOAA

lets not forget that mangeline confirmed herself to be a prostitute by doing her make up like a retard
lolol-png.png
unknown.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFAMAFOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOOO

So as you guys see this is the biggest BSER of PlayWorld , let alone Medows. As the Ex server manager which is a trusted role she is behaving this way afterwards, that does not make sense. If this was before she got SM i would have understood. But after getting it she should behave like a normal person who is loyal to the server and not like a biased retarded prostitute who sucks up to guys on discord because the girls dont like her. Instead she calls the whole server a catfish because she doesnt get along with them. fuck off no one like you LMFAOAOAOAO

@Troy @Maria @PlayWorld @Hawk @CupiCake @Stella
Take action on mangie @Angeline for offending the server and trash talking it
Action should be taken :) hope maria bans her from Playworld Discord

Reactions: xJessicax

Blessed

Supreme Donator
Jul 10, 2017
sO AS we know, playworlders arent very loyal except some of them. (baby demoted isnt one of them as he broke rule as a server mod) Anyways today i found another retarded bitch who is an old playworlder, and guess what, This prostitute is the ex server manager as well LMAOAO so she has to be very loyal to the server to get that?

Well lets see about that
bitch1.png
BORING?loooOOL u dumb hoe its more active than ever, probably more than u were a "server manager" stupid prostitute , you wouldnt know because you were busy cheating on orberr with coda. (which coda exposed btW)

bitch2.png

bitch 3.png
--------> yet he tried to beg mistangel to date but she rejected him, so did vicky and so did any girl he tried to hit on LOOOOOOOLFMAOAOAOAOAOAAOAOAO kys

retard.png

LOOOOOOOL ONE FUCKING UPDATE AND THEN SHE QUIT BECAUSE ORBERR LEFT HER stupid hoe

heres a small throwback to the time you were dating someone but now you're a prostitute that no one wants. wHO am i kidding u were a prostitute while dating orberr too LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAO
hoe.png

image.png

lets not forget that mangeline confirmed herself to be a prostitute by doing her make up like a retard
lolol-png.png
unknown.png

So as you guys see this is the biggest BSER of PlayWorld , let alone Medows. As the Ex server manager which is a trusted role she is behaving this way afterwards, that does not make sense. If this was before she got SM i would have understood. But after getting it she should behave like a normal person who is loyal to the server and not like a biased retarded prostitute who sucks up to guys on discord because the girls dont like her. Instead she calls the whole server a catfish because she doesnt get along with them. fuck off no one like you LMFAOAOAOAO

So called loyal players "vets" they were never there for playworld server she and her friends caused alot of drama on Playworld lets not forget what she used to say to medowers as a SM/GFX artist she did nothing completely useless if she calls those days, days of glory? just because she used to dance with Jonah at home 24/7 and never did her duty as an SM or GFX artist then LMAO? FUNNY PLACE?
If it was such a glorious time don't think TROY and Playworld had to take a step to demote you completely. You are becoming pathetic day by day least have some dignity and not insult the server where you played when you were a child? nvm you are still a child in my and many player views. I am glad vets supposed to be taking care of the server but new players like Lexa, Amie etc are actually watching over Playworld and reporting autistic cunts like you.

Felix

Supreme Donator
May 3, 2018

Well lets see about that
bitch1.png

bitch2.png

bitch 3.png

retard.png

hoe.png

image.png

lolol-png.png
unknown.png

Alright this old fucking Autistic Cunt Angeline is back again with another drama calling playworld a boring place? Have some fucking respect you bitch for your own server at least?
Have some fucking dignity!
You along with your friends used to call yourself loyal to playworld where are you fucktards now? calling playworld boring when playworld had 0 players online where were you fucking bitch and your team of autistic faggots? none were online?
At least Baby cupid logs on and plays talks around with players and is active on discord?
I don't see him complaining about the new players?
Don't fucking give such a shit ass excuse, full of fucking shit I swear top to bottom. Shit is all ingraved on your face and Bitch the server you call "boring" is first of all your home where they made you GFX ARTIST AS WELL AS SM FUCKING UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF TRASH. These new "kids" who play keep the server alive when it was your fucking duty as a vet? Yeah? you said that on your own?

When playworld is now flourishing your dirty stinky pussy can't take that? yeah?
Don't give us this fucking excuse that you are going through alot because Jonah left you? No wonder he did leave a psychopathic disturbed child.

Hope this time you fucking get banned bitch

Spirit

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 9, 2018
Hi, thank you for reporting a breach of conduct.

Based on evidence provided, I have enforced the following two actions:
  • 30 days ban on the PlayWorld Discord Server
  • 20 days ban on the PlayWorld Forum.
Please note the ban may be escalated to an in-game ban by an in-game moderator, if the rule 'Flaming the server' is continued to be broken by the current rule breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.