Fire Max Cape/Cosmetics (General Ideas from OSRS)

Dagga

Trusted Dicer
Trusted Dicer
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Dagga

I realize that the idea of cosmetics being implemented as customs may have some impact on the gameplay of the server seeing as many of the already existing custom things that have been disabled (possibly temporarily?) caused lags and issues for the players of the game and as I'm not entirely sure how the insertion of new items would impact the server but I was hoping for more cosmetics to be put into the game, whether or not they're harder to achieve or require some form of extra work to be done, it would cause players to venture outside of FFA and enjoy the rest of what the server has to offer.
Here are a few ideas I have, possibly being put into the game. I'm not exactly hoping that this passes, but I am throwing the idea out there for the game creators to think, hey, maybe there could be a few improvements made in order to cause our playerbase to have more fun!

So with that being said, let's begin.

I was thinking, for the first part of this post, that possibly we could have a Fire Max Cape put into the game! Yes, a fire max cape!
This would be the same ideal as the one in OSRS. Players would have to complete Jad's Fight Caves, and earn a firecape, then use it on an existing max cape.
Fire_max_cape_detail.png

This is what the cape would generally look like, as players may already know if they are existing players on OSRS.
Other custom items would be things like as follows.

How about a Gilded Scimitar, and the gilded rune set? I would love to look stylish in a full set of Gilded in f2p, maybe put the weapons in as Clue Scroll rewards or from the FOG/CC Point shop?

Gilded_plateskirt_equipped.png

Imagine this on PW (in f2p) with your stylish clan cloak equipped, showing how rich in flavor you can possibly be :wink:
Of course it would have the same stats as full Rune! Duhh... I mean, come on?

Gilded_scimitar_equipped.png

Look at how neat and rich this guy looks :wink: It's actually somewhat beautiful is it not? These could all be put into the clan shop, or the FOG shop?
It would be a lot of work, but boy wouldn't our players look quite nice while they're switching each other at the events hosted by our wonderful mods of the community :)

As said prior these are just some ideas I've taken from existing items on OSRS and I'm not a coder or anything like that, and I'm not sure of the impact it would have on our gameplay... But Gilded already exists in game, it just has no p2p stats! Like, that's very sad :sad:(

There is another idea I've had, the Infernal Cape! I am not sure how this would be acquired but the idea of it is kind of wonderful, I love to wear the Firecape as it is, and the idea was made by @Wetom on a separate post already, however I thought I'd add it to the list of things on this post as well :)

Infernal_cape_detail_animated.gif

Just look how the lava cascades on there, it's wonderful. The concept of it is based VERY closely on the firecape as well, here is the way it looks on a player's back in OSRS.

There is also the Infernal Max cape, which looks like this.

Infernal_max_cape_detail_animated.gif

I bumped an older thread about the rune ceremonial sword being put in as well, where it would have the same stats as a Rune Scimitar, as this was a RS2 Item, I'm sure it's already SOMEWHERE in the coding, and wouldn't cause too much of an issue?

Rune_ceremonial_sword_V_equipped.png

I like the look of it, and I always have. I went through the trouble back in RS2 getting 99 smithing just to craft/equip this in f2p LOL

These are just a few ideas, and with this being said, I will leave it at this. Hoping for some positive influence on the post and for someone to possibly think about it and say "Hmm, this could be do-able."
If not, then at least I put the idea out there! Even if you're told "NO" then it's worth the attempt :)

Thank you! Hoping for positive reviews!

Have a wonderful day everybody <3
Fire_max_cape_detail.pngGilded_plateskirt_equipped.pngGilded_scimitar_equipped.pngInfernal_cape_detail_animated.gifInfernal cape equipped.gifRune_ceremonial_sword_V_equipped.pngInfernal_max_cape_detail_animated.gif

Harmful

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Regular Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

big mac paddy wack supporty wart dorty doo da dee da day

• 1Funny
Reactions: Dagga

Ex Cookies

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

bro after difficulty the customs got removed :eek: please no more customs

• 1Optimistic

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Support

• 1Like

orbimus

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score

ye but make sure gilded same stats as rune arm and make infernal difficult to get

• 1Agree

AngelzZ

Rules Enforcer
Rules Enforcer
Regular Donator
Regular Premium
Reaction score

great suggestions ^^

• 1Friendly

Harley

Reaction score

they look so cool and i would look amazing if i wore them ? but the customs make me lag :sad:

happy2trippy

Melani <3
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Legendary Premium
Reaction score
IGN
happy2trippy

support(-:

Blink

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

no customs im tired of it
sorry no support <3

Harmful

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Regular Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

Want infernal cape bad it’s so sexy like me hehe

IHeavenly

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

no support
it lags like shit
but i like the way u describe it gets me tempting for it lolo

Hamzburger

Loyal Player
Master
Supreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

support

Divine

Master
Master
Supreme Donator
Regular Premium
Reaction score
IGN
Divine

Love the idea support

yung hibeyboi

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Hibe

no support at all if its gonna make the game lag, don't wanna look cute but fucking be laggy sorry

Dagga

Trusted Dicer
Trusted Dicer
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Dagga

Bump for approval/denial

Harmful

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Regular Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

Bump for approval cause it won’t be denied

Baby Cupid

Akatsuki
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Baby Cupid

looks so dope

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu