Zelicious
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score
IGN
Z4 Zaya

After seeing @Kalebz amount of failed staff applications leading to chaos amongst users on his accursed threads; it has enlightened me that someone needs to take control of ensuring the threads are always tidy and on-topic and so I would like to apply to be part of the Forum moderators squad.

Just like other moderators, I promise to enforce all forum rules appropriately in unbiased terms.

Why me?
Well first and foremost, I don't see any active application opened up for the Forum moderator rank. Which means its a really challenging rank to maintain, which perfectly suits me as I practically owned anyone who attempted to challenge me :emoji_slight_smile:

Secondly, I know how to maintain proper vocabulary for professionalism and friendliness at the same time. Forum mods are meant to be a role model on how to behave on the Forum and I have confidence I could emit out the required positive energy over the board to create a warm welcoming atmosphere.

Thank you for reading! catch ya later amigos :emoji_innocent::emoji_v:

Infernzo

Reaction score

After seeing @Kalebz amount of failed staff applications leading to chaos amongst users on his accursed threads; it has enlightened me that someone needs to take control of ensuring the threads are always tidy and on-topic and so I would like to apply to be part of the Forum moderators squad.

Just like other moderators, I promise to enforce all forum rules appropriately in unbiased terms.

Why me?
Well first and foremost, I don't see any active application opened up for the Forum moderator rank. Which means its a really challenging rank to maintain, which perfectly suits me as I practically owned anyone who attempted to challenge me :emoji_slight_smile:

Secondly, I know how to maintain proper vocabulary for professionalism and friendliness at the same time. Forum mods are meant to be a role model on how to behave on the Forum and I have confidence I could emit out the required positive energy over the board to create a warm welcoming atmosphere.

im get positive energy whenever u on :D <3

• 1Like
Reactions: Velocus

Velocus

Reaction score

Why me?

I had a good giggle with the thread! Really well written application, you have my support! Wish you the most best of luck Zaya :emoji_100:

Equaril

Boss
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Why me?

You go girl!!! 100% support:emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_kissing_heart::heart:

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Support you're very professional and very rarely flame I agree (unless flaming me lols). There's no better pick for a moderator when Kaleb goes on his ddos tangents other then love bunny zaya It would bring our staff selection to the highest quality with Zaya on the team!! Support from America

KentrO

Reaction score

will you put your profile pics back :yum i support:emoji_two_hearts:

BeaverJuice

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Why me?

suppoorrt!

Canista

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

my genuine support
used to flame zaya thinking its a tranny but she kept it real calm cool and sht
+1 support

• 1Funny
Reactions: Kit Hype

xEgirlx

Girl Code
Supreme Donator
Premium
Reaction score

Great application, nothing but support xx

Snooken

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

All the thirsty comments aside, Zaya truly is capable of being an excellent staff and not only me but most of us know shes the right pick who would contribute in filling up any gaps to bring things to perfection. Full support from me :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu