Answered Is F3 filled with retards?

More threads by Harmful

Chop Sticks

Loyal Player
Regular Donator
Reaction score

fr00fr0lfr0fr0lfl0lf0fr0lfr0l f3 filled with homosexual faggots that log to ctm daily
answer is yes f00rf0fr0lfr just like the answer to "is andre a shitty coder?"= answer yes lfrl0f0frl0frl0rfl0fr0lrf0l0flf0lf0

• 2Like
Reactions: KiX and thugnsing

KiX

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

l000000000000000000000000000l i forgot the name of the niga who said im fake ctm cause this clans shit af these bitchmades retarded

• 1Like
Reactions: thugnsing

2bitz

Reaction score

lf0rl0f0lrfrf0rf ye they retarded nd broken after ctm permed them

• 1Like

Hamzburger

Loyal Player
Master
Supreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

Yo what's good let's break down the question shall we?

1) Dunkin: My nigga dunkin is a fucking retarded handicapped no good little faggot legit, this guy dickrides anything and everything in his way even if it was a lamp-post. This kid is so fucking sad he even tried to dickride cTm while nsing them? lelelelel
Wag1 with you deformed ugly ass fuckin chin dumb nigga by the way he's got soggy man tits you can obviously tell r0fl go workout or smt
2) Tundra: Tundra is another handicapped member of F3, this kid legit only speaks when 2+ members of F3 are speaking. Alone he is a fucking pussy lelelelelel
3) Sulfer: Sulfer is the most depressed ass gay ass fucking no good faggot I've ever met, he is the leader of the retarded asylum known as "F3". This guy has legit stutters and shakes when cTm walks by lr0fo0o0o0 if you need proof that he's depressed just refer to the countless posts on forums please.

F3 in general are a bunch of retards that come in a bundle of 3, also don't quit to cTm dumb niggas

• 1Funny
Reactions: Harmful

ctm d0x

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

yes especially because killys glasses is as big as matthew augsts' l000l bitch remind me of matthew agusts handicapped sister

fuck f3
#ctm rLOLOLOLOL

• 1Like

Harmful

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Regular Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

Dagga

Trusted Dicer
Trusted Dicer
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Dagga

Yes.

Harmful

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Regular Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu