Answered Is it better to be single or married?

More threads by Ross

Kalebz

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

depends what age you at but id say single

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Married all the way my friend

x3D MissMacho

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

why put a title on it? ur gonna die either way. is it gonna make a difference if u got a piece of paper? does it somehow signify that you had a better relationship with somebody then others?

ur gonna meet a lot of people. u should probably think about what makes u happy rather then the title of a group.
so you plan to die as an old bachelor who has had many relationships which eventually have ended because they went on marrying others?

• 1Funny
Reactions: Whumsical

Dakota

PRO
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

why put a title on it? ur gonna die either way. is it gonna make a difference if u got a piece of paper? does it somehow signify that you had a better relationship with somebody then others?

ur gonna meet a lot of people. u should probably think about what makes u happy rather then the title of a group.

Whumsical

Reaction score

Marrying one?
I cant be unfair to the females :laughing: so for their sake I choose single and ready to mingle :winktongue:

• 1Funny
Reactions: Bixxie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu