Items pricing

Cuda

PRO
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

Your experience is utterly irrelevant in this matter. To my knowledge and many others, your experience is definitely not certified and thus your opinion whatsoever would and should be disregarded without second thoughts.

Time is money and if you're only going to give 80m for someone who has been no-lifing the saradomin boss for days while you sit at home eating chocolate-chip cookies, then you need to get off your butt, which has been at home for about a decade and do bossing yourself to realise the value of these hard-earned items.
LMAO you sit at home more then I do!! 80% of these items I traded to you!!

I have been market place trading donations and rares before you were born. Certification didn't exist back then.

Also you understand they're trading it to the Grand exchange because nobody is buying it, right? That is why it's 80m.

Stop devaluing our rares

Señorita

Zelicious Forum Mod
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
IGN
Z4 Zaya

LMAO you sit at home more then I do!! 80% of these items I traded to you!!

I have been market place trading donations and rares before you were born. Certification didn't exist back then.
Listen american idol, I won't repeat my self.

I stay at home watching the hard workers getting goods to the grand exchange, while you login once in a blue moon and ONLY give 80m to someone who spent days for that Saradomin sword. You should be charged for slavery.

This case is now closed. Its advised not to continue as you'd be going off-topic and my soon to be fellow-forum moderators are in the look out to enforce the laws of the forum on to careless rule breakers as yourself.

You have been warned.

Cuda

PRO
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

Listen american idol, I won't repeat my self.

I stay at home watching the hard workers getting goods to the grand exchange, while you login once in a blue moon and ONLY give 80m to someone who spent days for that Saradomin sword. You should be charged for slavery.

This case is now closed. Its advised not to continue as you'd be going off-topic and my soon to be fellow-forum moderators are in the look out to enforce the laws of the forum on to careless rule breakers as yourself.

You have been warned.
You are not even a staff member, not only did you just off topic, UK Has talent, you just broke a rule of staff impersonation. It is literally never DAYS to get a saradomin sword. It is 15 minutes. Also, if you are watching them, you are the slave worker by default.

YOU have been warned.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu