List of kids who Can’t stay away from PW

Kiwi

Reaction score

I’m only just coming back and all I see is these kids crying everyday either on the forums or discord. I thought y’all quit??? Go back to your e dating server and don’t come back looolll. Tired of seeing your cringe worthy faked screen shots of everyone you don’t like.
Lol, I completely support Felix and amazingly the players of IRIS and new players can see everything.
We are the ones who made this server Lit we are the ones who spent our time and money daily being online and playing and in return, we get Amethyst ( Staff ) abusing her powers and nothing being done about it. It is time to Quit this RSPS and go back to Medows which will be online soon.

Have fun having the player base back to 0 Amethyst, Angeline, Cetas, and others don't even log online to play this RSPS and when they come they make sure to kick out the new players and reduce the player base back to 3 and watch them quit soon after that. Most of us expected Amethyst to get demoted but nothing happens so we are done... We are done playing this biased Server. Most of us are quitting including the new players. Bye Playworld
Being on this server made me realize how corrupt are the staff itself, Amethyst hasn't been demoted and I bet what she made Felix go through she must have made other players go through it as well. Half of the server demanded Amethyst to get demoted yet Maria didn't do anything about it when It was a big issue. Amethyst is a forums mod who never logged online to play the server or even on forums. She came back to the server right after Medowers/Iris players made the server Lit with bossing, skilling tournaments. Proof -
46c36c01da97d796aac99a00046f648a.png

Look at the forums, look at the status Medowers/Iris/Amity made this server what It is right now. I don't see Amethyst on tournaments? Cetas, Angeline, Akatsuki 1 member man Cupid, Tempz, God, Supra.. where were they? I don't see their names all I see is IRIS and Medowers/Newplayers on the list. Where are the loyalty rank White Beard? Where? L0l irl Most of the players don't want to even stay in this server as the SM itself is corrupted. Might aswell play on IRIS Be happy having the dead server @Maria
Nice thread bro , as we all can see she doesnt even care and as Amethyst herself threats us different then the others maria is doing that too. Playworld players never understand things and are just a bunch of stupid players.

Medows/Amity/Iris players came to playworld to make this server great again , and we did that we brought many players , Maria started doing events and also she was updating the forums and adding new stuff.

Now the old playworld players still think they did something for the server , but they never did . They only login to argue with Medows players that we have to go back to our server . BUT WE MADE THIS SERVER LIT LMAOOO , they dont understand that! ..

Amethyst should be demoted as we made a thread about it with proof , sadly maria did not want to demote her because she is from playworld.

Goodluck making playworld great again , Peace :kissing:
Lmao. Was obvious this day would come. @Maria the report made against @Amethyst was the final straw and you busted it by only responding with, I quote "Handled and closed." .

As an ex-forum moderator and server support, I can tell what what the forum moderator @Amethyst did was blatantly wrongful and clear indicator of targeting someone specific she had a grudge against. This is a wrongful act and no matter what ranks she had or friendship terms she had with @Maria , the actions should be justified in a rightful manner.

I'd like to resign my rank as apparently @Maria decided to remove my forum moderator rank for being 'inactive'. Please tell me how was I inactive when I frequently checked the forums using my phone even at work, majority of the time. If ranks on here are based on being friends with the higher autorities, then as @stella says,

/Equaril out.
Thats funny when 2018 pw randomers like sticks man and myshittie talk and they dont even know shit about pw history goddamn thats jupatpathetic we tried to make a community here but some assholes just targeted medows and some of them dont even login or be active yet they say where are you all lol now enjoy you will be the most active player logging in every month pathetic shits
How pathetic everyone who are Amethyst's friends say "only sent out a warning" so what is the big deal?
The warning was only sent out to FELIX ONLY. Publicly while tempz got warned privately.
Felix didn't even comment anything bad here is the thread - http://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/applying-for-in-game-mod-blessed.10279/

While other players for the past weeks have been saying worst on staff applications. Was no action taken then? But right after Felix says something normal he gets warned?

I understand if 3 support Felix but the whole server can see what is going on and they actually Quit.. following the right path why is it hard for Amethyst friends to see that? Oh yeah because they are her FRIENDS and have to support her which is completely bullshit.
Supporting something wrong?
Supporting something biased?
Supporting someone who isn't even sorry for what she did ( Amethyst )?

Yes! We want her to be demoted. YES we want her to admit she did wrong.
Targetting medowers? targetting poor new players? how sick?

Hope Maria is now happy.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: myshottie

myshottie

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL damn u funny

• 1Friendly
Reactions: Kiwi

Chop Sticks

Loyal Player
Regular Donator
Reaction score

rfrflr0rlf0rf0rf000l0l list of bitches especially apple f0rl0rlfrr0f

• 1Like

myshottie

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 6.58.50 PM.png

but applez izz online errrrrrridayyyyyyy rf0l :rofl::@

• 1Funny

15Nunz

Master
Master
Supreme Donator
Extreme Premium
Reaction score

u forgot adjeet

Equaril

Trippy <3
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

I’m only just coming back and all I see is these kids crying everyday either on the forums or discord. I thought y’all quit??? Go back to your e dating server and don’t come back looolll. Tired of seeing your cringe worthy faked screen shots of everyone you don’t like.
Lmao why you involving my name in? I can get on the Forum or in game anytime I want as I have close friends that still play this.

You're the one to talk, what are you doing here after you raged out, made another RSPS which failed miserably that you're here LMAO.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Neo and Snooken

Snooken

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

@Kiwi I don't think you realize the situations and things that happened to make that statement. There are things that are right and wrong, no matter what rank or position they in should be disregarded. Over that do you even play the game to know the side you are supporting? LOL

• 1Like
  • 1Disagree
Reactions: myshottie and Neo

myshottie

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

ROFLROFL dey still login daily and on rn !!!!

• 1Informative

Venom

Events Moderator
Events Moderator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

PlayWorld won't go down, that's just the obvious fact. It doesn't matter if you hate it or can't stand it. Let's be real here, those who call it full of drama it's 'entertainment'. Simple fact; if you don't like the game, why bother logging back every day grabbing attention? Obviously, you do care, just don't want to admit it. Those who log back in once in a while that's more than appreciated. Simple.

• 1Like
  • 1Disagree
Reactions: BaLLiN and Appie

Appie

Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Appie

PlayWorld won't go down, that's just the obvious fact. It doesn't matter if you hate it or can't stand it. Let's be real here, those who call it full of drama it's 'entertainment'. Simple fact; if you don't like the game, why bother logging back every day grabbing attention? Obviously, you do care, just don't want to admit it. Those who log back in once in a while that's more than appreciated. Simple.
And why are you even talking you 2 faced whore ? Your a piece of shit fat chubby cunt

Venom

Events Moderator
Events Moderator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

And why are you even talking you 2 faced whore ? Your a piece of shit fat chubby cunt
Listen here you drooling looking ass harambe bitch, just cause your mom got gang banged to pop your ugly looking ass out don't mean you can type. You on PlayWorld so grow a pair of nuts, if you cant, find a store to buy some for yourself. Don't even try to try to troll cause I will put your ass in the closet where you were hiding like a pussy ass little bitch. You weak ass my niga so don't try to come @ pw players cause trust me, if anyone wanted to, they can make your pussy ass cry like a little bitch.

• 2Funny
Reactions: myshottie and Kiwi

Appie

Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Appie

Listen here you drooling looking ass harambe bitch, just cause your mom got gang banged to pop your ugly looking ass out don't mean you can type. You on PlayWorld so grow a pair of nuts, if you cant, find a store to buy some for yourself. Don't even try to try to troll cause I will put your ass in the closet where you were hiding like a pussy ass little bitch. You weak ass my niga so don't try to come @ pw players cause trust me, if anyone wanted to, they can make your pussy ass cry like a little bitch.
Come at me then ? The only thing you can do is talk trash in here you snake
COME AT ME ????? 2 faced snitch , ugly ass bitch ahhahahahahah
Bitch be real or gtfo we medows cleared the pw and took it over , now stop typing smeagol

Kalebz

Events Moderator
Events Moderator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Playworld is so good, I see why people keep coming back

@Amethyst @Blessed this fgt appie never on topic

Kiwi

Reaction score

Bitch be real or gtfo we medows cleared the pw and took it over , now stop typing smeagol
Stay on topic. Blowing up my notifications with dumb shit lol

• 1Agree

Venom

Events Moderator
Events Moderator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

ma niga, you asking me to come at you? you gay bro? I thought you was a guy now you a girl wanting a someone to come at you? I'm ugly bitch ass if I wanted i can steal your girl easily. You can't do shit, you just a lonely little midget that tries to get some online pussy cause your parents would beat your ass back to your corner. If your mom wants my dose of vanilla, i can give it to her since she's used to being tossed around like a whore. I am not even trolling trust me and no one is but if we wanted, you would be like a bitch to us

Jen

Rules Enforcer
Rules Enforcer
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Everyone stop no more off topics.

• 2Friendly
Reactions: Kalebz and Kiwi

Kalebz

Events Moderator
Events Moderator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

upload_2018-5-29_14-5-59.png

So much for "quitting" guy is here everyday. True loyal player to PW. Appie made the move from medows to PW now he a playworlder

• 2Funny
Reactions: Kiwi and myshottie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu