LMFAOFA read this if ur banned

suckyourmum

Legendary Donator
Reaction score

LMAOAOAOAO so i been off disc for a few days, and of course there would be some begs @ing me while im gone.

the funny part is that this time there was banned players that were @ing me cus they're mad they cant log on LMAOAOAOAOAOA @Maria good job just know u got some lurkers out here that are jealous af LMAAOOAOAOAAOAOAOAOA

and btw Kippy @Xll enjoy ur ban LMAOAOAOOAOOAOAOAOAO ur never coming back here, even after ur ban ends LMAOAOOAO stay lurking u bitches lMAOAOAOAO ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
y dis nigga look like an albino

Kalebz

Rejected by Amie
Reaction score

l000rfl niggas talk shit in other servers but dont say shit directly ? pussy ass bitches.
sounds like kalebs friends
Stfu you dumb slut nobody likes you idiot why you and lexa have the same IP explain please you already been exposed dumb catfish bitch nice using a girl named courtneys pics dumb hoe go neck urself or quit the game

suckyourmum

Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Stfu you dumb slut nobody likes you idiot why you and lexa have the same IP explain please you already been exposed dumb catfish bitch nice using a girl named courtneys pics dumb hoe go neck urself or quit the game
ngl u should end ur life

Maddie

Reaction score

you're a fucking retard