Lure! Divine has been unstable and heading to playworld

Divine

Master
Master
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Divine

Breaking news: The Divine spirit shield has been unstable since the day blood shield has been created and has fled to PlayWorld to harm its citizens. We are requesting heroes, the guardians of PlayWorld, Medows, Amity, and iris to assist the PlayWorld police to capture the unstable spirit and put a stop to this once and for all. He is expected to arrive here on October 12, 2019. We are still investigating to find his path!
download.png

There will be 5!!!!!!!!! winners
no i mean 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 winners for 100 ecto boxes each!!!!!!!!!
fuck i mean 10k tickets!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse my confusion cause am hosting many events idk if i should sell my kidney or what COUGH VENOM
it will all be funded by the lovely PW EM @Venom
What do you have to do? Just draw a Divine spirit shield representing @Divine and wolf for @Neo and a barger for @Hamzburger
Good luck all you have 3 days to win nothing!!!!
may the reward be ever in your favor
Credits to VENOM , NEO , HAMZ
After that ill be hosting A FORUMS QUESTION WAR ON THE SHOUTBOX
ill give a hint on how to win! Each question am gonna ask the answer will simply be DIVINE
Your lovely mod Venom
i mean divine*

Neo

Neo The Wolf
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• 1Like
Reactions: BabyYenta

Hamzburger

Loyal Player
Master
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFR0FLR0F0000000
irl
yo I don't want you to lose a kidney or a lung to PW l00000000000000000000000000000000l

Venom

Events Moderator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bixxie

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

its funny but at least he is hosting fun events

Divine

Master
Master
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Divine

Guys since am gonna host alot of events i have done many research on selling body organs
Screenshot_4.png

For this event my liver is enough to afford it for the shoutbox event tis gonna be my lungs

BabyYenta

Legendary Donator
Legendary Premium
Reaction score
IGN
HyperBunny

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
thread is funny LOOOL
venomis a good events mod and person

• 1Friendly
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Venom and Hamzburger

Neo

Neo The Wolf
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

Guys since am gonna host alot of events i have done many research on selling body organs
Screenshot_4.png

For this event my liver is enough to afford it for the shoutbox event tis gonna be my lungs
DF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Venom

Events Moderator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

Pls bro, not my kidney. I wanna eat not be skeleton LOOOL :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Breaking news: The Divine spirit shield has been unstable since the day blood shield has been created and has fled to PlayWorld to harm its citizens. We are requesting heroes, the guardians of PlayWorld, Medows, Amity, and iris to assist the PlayWorld police to capture the unstable spirit and put a stop to this once and for all. He is expected to arrive here on October 12, 2019. We are still investigating to find his path!
download.png

There will be 5!!!!!!!!! winners
no i mean 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 winners for 100 ecto boxes each!!!!!!!!!
fuck i mean 10k tickets!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse my confusion cause am hosting many events idk if i should sell my kidney or what COUGH VENOM
it will all be funded by the lovely PW EM @Venom
What do you have to do? Just draw a Divine spirit shield representing @Divine and wolf for @Neo and a barger for @Hamzburger
Good luck all you have 3 days to win nothing!!!!
may the reward be ever in your favor
Credits to VENOM , NEO , HAMZ
After that ill be hosting A FORUMS QUESTION WAR ON THE SHOUTBOX
ill give a hint on how to win! Each question am gonna ask the answer will simply be DIVINE
Your lovely mod Venom
i mean divine*
It's a funny thread lol
But atleast he is creating creative events and makes the server lit. As an events mod, he is doing a good job.

If he had rewarded at that time maybe the burden would have been less.

• 1Friendly
Reactions: Venom

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu