Lure! Divine has been unstable and heading to playworld

Pengu

Extreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

you made me laugh so hard I feel sick roffllflf
Guys since am gonna host alot of events i have done many research on selling body organs
Screenshot_4.png

For this event my liver is enough to afford it for the shoutbox event tis gonna be my lungs
im crying rrrfffll

Nathan

Reaction score

Guys since am gonna host alot of events i have done many research on selling body organs
Screenshot_4.png

For this event my liver is enough to afford it for the shoutbox event tis gonna be my lungs
I didnt laugh this hard I am dying

Bixxie

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Screenshot_4.png

You did a lot of research lol

Princess Elly

Rules Enforcer
Rules Enforcer
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Breaking news: The Divine spirit shield has been unstable since the day blood shield has been created and has fled to PlayWorld to harm its citizens. We are requesting heroes, the guardians of PlayWorld, Medows, Amity, and iris to assist the PlayWorld police to capture the unstable spirit and put a stop to this once and for all. He is expected to arrive here on October 12, 2019. We are still investigating to find his path!
download.png

There will be 5!!!!!!!!! winners
no i mean 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 winners for 100 ecto boxes each!!!!!!!!!
fuck i mean 10k tickets!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse my confusion cause am hosting many events idk if i should sell my kidney or what COUGH VENOM
it will all be funded by the lovely PW EM @Venom
What do you have to do? Just draw a Divine spirit shield representing @Divine and wolf for @Neo and a barger for @Hamzburger
Good luck all you have 3 days to win nothing!!!!
may the reward be ever in your favor
Credits to VENOM , NEO , HAMZ
After that ill be hosting A FORUMS QUESTION WAR ON THE SHOUTBOX
ill give a hint on how to win! Each question am gonna ask the answer will simply be DIVINE
Your lovely mod Venom
i mean divine*
I cant stop :emoji_joy:
@x3D MissMacho

• 1Funny
Reactions: x3D MissMacho

x3D MissMacho

Extreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

Breaking news: The Divine spirit shield has been unstable since the day blood shield has been created and has fled to PlayWorld to harm its citizens. We are requesting heroes, the guardians of PlayWorld, Medows, Amity, and iris to assist the PlayWorld police to capture the unstable spirit and put a stop to this once and for all. He is expected to arrive here on October 12, 2019. We are still investigating to find his path!
download.png

fuck i mean 10k tickets!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse my confusion cause am hosting many events idk if i should sell my kidney or what COUGH VENOM
What do you have to do? Just draw a Divine spirit shield representing @Divine and wolf for @Neo and a barger for @Hamzburger
ill give a hint on how to win! Each question am gonna ask the answer will simply be DIVINE
Your lovely mod Venom
i mean divine*
I cant stop :emoji_joy:
@x3D MissMacho
This is the highlight looool
I hope he gives the rewards.

MistAngel

Supreme Premium
Reaction score

download.png

Your lovely mod Venom
i mean divine*
OML I AM DEAD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
LOOL "
fuck i mean 10k tickets!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse my confusion cause am hosting many events idk if i should sell my kidney or what COUGH VENOM"
LOOOL
Hilarious thread Divine reading it again btw
Also @Venom you are a great staff

Appie

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Appie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu