My breakup story

2bitz

Reaction score
No story will ever be as good as mine & zayas also ur a cuck I talk to girls face to face IRL too u mad lmao
ROFLLLL sayz the cucklord himself enjoy watchin yeetz nd zaya even tho iss bein goin on awhile l00000000000l

Dakota

PRO
Reaction score
ROFLLLL sayz the cucklord himself enjoy watchin yeetz nd zaya even tho iss bein goin on awhile l00000000000l

Hey let's all come together then and hope for her never ending happiness

Reactions: Kebab

taytay

Reaction score
[INFORMATION]

Hello everyone,
To be honest, I think it's important to talk 'bout things that breaks you.
Either if it is a love story that ended bad, a trauma or a bad experience. Every topic should be talkable.
That's why I'm going to talk 'bout my breakup with my ex. I almost overthink everything that happened in that relationship without even doing something wrong. Some parts will be hard to talk about but I will do my best to write a perfect and detailed story for you. You can always give your own thoughts in the comments.
It's kinda weird to say: enjoy the story. But well, I hope you enjoy it.
(PS: I will forget some parts but I'll add them later on when I read it back, I also shorten the last part because it's way too long to tell it all, I got the best things out of it.)

[STORYTIME]

It all started on our school, we met in class and we were not that talkactive to each other. Months/weeks/days passed by and after awhile we had a little chat. Nothing seriously by then, we were just joking with photoshop fails, sending each other pictures of the fails and stuff like that. The year passed by and it was summer vacation. I didn't really had something to do so I texted her. We instant had a good vibe so we kept chatting day after day. At the end of the summer vacation we stopped texting because she met someone in her life, I was happy for her so I didn't want to bother the relationship or something else. But one day, I woke up and didn't feel so well. It's weird to say but I knew that something wasn't right with her so I texted her with: "Hey, I hope I don't wake you up, but I don't feel so good. But are you okay tho?". She immediatley texted back: "Hey, I'm glad u text me because I don't wanna life anymore, I want to die.". I still can remember that like it was yesterday, my heart was beating so fast. We were texting for a couple hours, trying to calm her and talking 'bout her problems. After that day, we kept texting and texting and actually never lost contact with each ohter. Weeks and months passed by and we were catching feelings for each other. I did months before and I asked her out but she didn't want to date at that time which I understand so I stayed by her side for months. After all that, we started dating on the 30th of November. We had a good and stable relationship for almost a year. After a year I started noticing things that weren't correct. She asked me to dump my bestfriend back then, so I did. But she kept going out with her friends and being drunk everytime she went out. Of course, I didn't like that since I needed to dump everyone because she didn't - I think - trusted me. So I called her and told her what my thoughts were about that whole drunk part thing. She kinda reacted angry but she stopped going out and getting drunk at all. Which I was glad about - I don't mind going out, but I do mind getting drunk everytime - happy months passed by untill I noticed that she was texting no-time with another dude. It was nothing serious, atleast that's what she told me but I didn't believed her. So I went on her Facebook and found alot of 'close' messages, stuff like: 'When I see you again, can I give you a kiss?' 'Do you love me', 'Yes, I do'. 'What about your boyfriend then'. I talked to her and she said that she won't do it again, she was just scared of him. I think that those messages stopped - he was also in a relationship so stuff got exploded - and weeks passed by, we didn't really had a good time by then since that little thing that happened. I was too jealous and she was too 'wild' with getting flirting messages of boys. She liked attention, she really liked it alot, which I don't mind, if you don't flirt back. We were a year and a half in a relationship by then and summer vacation was getting closer and closer. I didn't really had much free time and she didn't either, I was out of time on a journey and she was working from day untill night. Most of the time we were arguing 'bout things, even small things. So we decided to take a break. Alot of things happened during that break, she fucked another guy while texting me that she was missing me, she was sending nudes to other dudes while texting me that I was the one. At the end, she was single so I didn't really mind that - of course, it's not good but it's not my problem who she fucks and kisses while I'm not in a relationship with her, she damaged her own self respect not mine. PS: I didn't knew anything of this untill the last breakup, keep that in mind.) Anyways, the summer vacation was over and we were on school, it was really hard to see each other because the feelings were too strong so we decided to talk face to face. That's what we did and we ended up with the solution: let's try it again and let's see what happens - we both had feelings for each other and we both thought it was the best solution at the time - to be honest, months passed by and nothing really happened untill she broke up with me. Suddenly, out of the blue, she told me: "We can't be in a relationship anymore, the feelings are gone. I need to find myself.". I was like: "Uhm okay, let's talk this out and we will see what happens next.". She didn't want to talk so she ran away and never texted me back at the time. Couple days passed by and rumours came out that she cheated on me. My first reaction was like: "Nah, I don't believe this stuff. She ain't that type of person.". But something didn't feel right, she posted a screenshot of her bestfriend and her talking 'bout my relationship with her, that she needs to focus on herself and things like that on Instagram. But she didn't blurred the name of the person that her bestfriend said. So I started searching after that name on her Instagram and I found a guy with a child. She also told me the day before she broke up that she needed to babysit and the rumour was that something happened while she was babysitting - she gave me some information about the baby, that he was 2 years old, keep that in mind - so I searched that dude on Instagram, I found his page and I was looking through his pictures and I found him and a baby of 2 years old. That picture kinda confirmed that this was the person who I was looking for. I also remembered me that she took a bus to Loppem - a place in Belgium - and guess what? That dude also lived in Loppem. All that information confirmed me that I was looking at the right direction. Weeks passed by and I actually left it behind me. But suddenly, some new details came out - her bestfriend couldn't shut his mouth, he's also a good friend of me so yeah that's why - and everything was clear. She cheated on me on the day that I was saying goodbye to my grandmom because she was dying, she sent more then 10 nudes to other guys, she kissed more then two guys on a party while being drunk, she had more then once sex with that guy that has a baby, she was also sextalking with other guys. Of course, I didn't believed it at the beginning so I asked for other persons that were very close to her to confirm it and they did. They also had some screenshots from her saying that she had sex with that guy while I was with her in a relationship, that she kissed a boy on a party, more then once. That she sent nudes to other dudes more then once. So after all, she wasn't really loyal to me. For more then two years. That's my story in short lines, I'm not sure if I missed some parts, if so then I will add it and set it in the comments down below.

[HOW I FEEL AFTER ALL THIS]

I don't really want to go in full details 'bout this, but I do feel kinda used by her.
She was my first 'real' love if I compare it with the other girls that I had - I do have alot of respect for the other girls but I didn't date them for a long period - and that's the saddest part. I gave all my energy, time and money to her and I didn't really get the love back that I deserved.
I do have some depressed days, especially when I hear about people that getting cheated one. But I try to do my best to talk about it and help everyone else with their problems so I can forget mine but I also try to help myself out whenever I can. Writing also helps me out in this situation. Especially making quotes.

[Q&A]

Do I blame her for that?

No, I don't really blame her but I do blame her actions. She can be a good person and a beautiful one but she needs to learn the term: "Love".

Do you still love her?
Yes, I do have some feelings for her but I don't think that you can call that love.

Do you want her back?
No, I don't want her back.

Do you still believe in "love"?
Yes, I do still believe in the term: "Love". If the right persons comes at the right time, then it's meant to be. I will not push someone away if that person really tries to get me, but I need to heal myself at the moment.

[NOTE]:
Sorry if it's getting shorter at the end of the story but I didn't really want to go in full details since alot of stuff happened recently and it's kinda hard for me to write ALL of it down. I will make it longer whenever I can.
PS: If you have a question, please comment it down below and I will add it to the Q&A section.​
Wow I read this at night and I really feel you

Bixxie

Legendary Donator
Reaction score
[INFORMATION]

Hello everyone,
Either if it is a love story that ended bad, a trauma or a bad experience. Every topic should be talkable.
That's why I'm going to talk 'bout my breakup with my ex. I almost overthink everything that happened in that relationship without even doing something wrong. Some parts will be hard to talk about but I will do my best to write a perfect and detailed story for you. You can always give your own thoughts in the comments.
(PS: I will forget some parts but I'll add them later on when I read it back, I also shorten the last part because it's way too long to tell it all, I got the best things out of it.)

[STORYTIME]

It all started on our school, we met in class and we were not that talkactive to each other. Months/weeks/days passed by and after awhile we had a little chat. Nothing seriously by then, we were just joking with photoshop fails, sending each other pictures of the fails and stuff like that. The year passed by and it was summer vacation. I didn't really had something to do so I texted her. We instant had a good vibe so we kept chatting day after day. At the end of the summer vacation we stopped texting because she met someone in her life, I was happy for her so I didn't want to bother the relationship or something else. But one day, I woke up and didn't feel so well. It's weird to say but I knew that something wasn't right with her so I texted her with: "Hey, I hope I don't wake you up, but I don't feel so good. But are you okay tho?". She immediatley texted back: "Hey, I'm glad u text me because I don't wanna life anymore, I want to die.". I still can remember that like it was yesterday, my heart was beating so fast. We were texting for a couple hours, trying to calm her and talking 'bout her problems. After that day, we kept texting and texting and actually never lost contact with each ohter. Weeks and months passed by and we were catching feelings for each other. I did months before and I asked her out but she didn't want to date at that time which I understand so I stayed by her side for months. After all that, we started dating on the 30th of November. We had a good and stable relationship for almost a year. After a year I started noticing things that weren't correct. She asked me to dump my bestfriend back then, so I did. But she kept going out with her friends and being drunk everytime she went out. Of course, I didn't like that since I needed to dump everyone because she didn't - I think - trusted me. So I called her and told her what my thoughts were about that whole drunk part thing. She kinda reacted angry but she stopped going out and getting drunk at all. Which I was glad about - I don't mind going out, but I do mind getting drunk everytime - happy months passed by untill I noticed that she was texting no-time with another dude. It was nothing serious, atleast that's what she told me but I didn't believed her. So I went on her Facebook and found alot of 'close' messages, stuff like: 'When I see you again, can I give you a kiss?' 'Do you love me', 'Yes, I do'. 'What about your boyfriend then'. I talked to her and she said that she won't do it again, she was just scared of him. I think that those messages stopped - he was also in a relationship so stuff got exploded - and weeks passed by, we didn't really had a good time by then since that little thing that happened. I was too jealous and she was too 'wild' with getting flirting messages of boys. She liked attention, she really liked it alot, which I don't mind, if you don't flirt back. We were a year and a half in a relationship by then and summer vacation was getting closer and closer. I didn't really had much free time and she didn't either, I was out of time on a journey and she was working from day untill night. Most of the time we were arguing 'bout things, even small things. So we decided to take a break. Alot of things happened during that break, she fucked another guy while texting me that she was missing me, she was sending nudes to other dudes while texting me that I was the one. At the end, she was single so I didn't really mind that - of course, it's not good but it's not my problem who she fucks and kisses while I'm not in a relationship with her, she damaged her own self respect not mine. PS: I didn't knew anything of this untill the last breakup, keep that in mind.) Anyways, the summer vacation was over and we were on school, it was really hard to see each other because the feelings were too strong so we decided to talk face to face. That's what we did and we ended up with the solution: let's try it again and let's see what happens - we both had feelings for each other and we both thought it was the best solution at the time - to be honest, months passed by and nothing really happened untill she broke up with me. Suddenly, out of the blue, she told me: "We can't be in a relationship anymore, the feelings are gone. I need to find myself.". I was like: "Uhm okay, let's talk this out and we will see what happens next.". She didn't want to talk so she ran away and never texted me back at the time. Couple days passed by and rumours came out that she cheated on me. My first reaction was like: "Nah, I don't believe this stuff. She ain't that type of person.". But something didn't feel right, she posted a screenshot of her bestfriend and her talking 'bout my relationship with her, that she needs to focus on herself and things like that on Instagram. But she didn't blurred the name of the person that her bestfriend said. So I started searching after that name on her Instagram and I found a guy with a child. She also told me the day before she broke up that she needed to babysit and the rumour was that something happened while she was babysitting - she gave me some information about the baby, that he was 2 years old, keep that in mind - so I searched that dude on Instagram, I found his page and I was looking through his pictures and I found him and a baby of 2 years old. That picture kinda confirmed that this was the person who I was looking for. I also remembered me that she took a bus to Loppem - a place in Belgium - and guess what? That dude also lived in Loppem. All that information confirmed me that I was looking at the right direction. Weeks passed by and I actually left it behind me. But suddenly, some new details came out - her bestfriend couldn't shut his mouth, he's also a good friend of me so yeah that's why - and everything was clear. She cheated on me on the day that I was saying goodbye to my grandmom because she was dying, she sent more then 10 nudes to other guys, she kissed more then two guys on a party while being drunk, she had more then once sex with that guy that has a baby, she was also sextalking with other guys. Of course, I didn't believed it at the beginning so I asked for other persons that were very close to her to confirm it and they did. They also had some screenshots from her saying that she had sex with that guy while I was with her in a relationship, that she kissed a boy on a party, more then once. That she sent nudes to other dudes more then once. So after all, she wasn't really loyal to me. For more then two years. That's my story in short lines, I'm not sure if I missed some parts, if so then I will add it and set it in the comments down below.

I don't really want to go in full details 'bout this, but I do feel kinda used by her.
She was my first 'real' love if I compare it with the other girls that I had - I do have alot of respect for the other girls but I didn't date them for a long period - and that's the saddest part. I gave all my energy, time and money to her and I didn't really get the love back that I deserved.
I do have some depressed days, especially when I hear about people that getting cheated one. But I try to do my best to talk about it and help everyone else with their problems so I can forget mine but I also try to help myself out whenever I can. Writing also helps me out in this situation. Especially making quotes.

[Q&A]

Do I blame her for that?

No, I don't really blame her but I do blame her actions. She can be a good person and a beautiful one but she needs to learn the term: "Love".

Do you still love her?
Yes, I do have some feelings for her but I don't think that you can call that love.

Do you want her back?

Yes, I do still believe in the term: "Love". If the right persons comes at the right time, then it's meant to be. I will not push someone away if that person really tries to get me, but I need to heal myself at the moment.

[NOTE]:
Sorry if it's getting shorter at the end of the story but I didn't really want to go in full details since alot of stuff happened recently and it's kinda hard for me to write ALL of it down. I will make it longer whenever I can.
PS: If you have a question, please comment it down below and I will add it to the Q&A section.​
:emoji_cry:

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Reaction score
Im sorry for all that has happened. It's brave of you to come out in the open with your story and feelings. About the point that you mentioned "feeling used by her....gave your time, energy", you shouldn't feel that way although it might seem so...but you were true and loyal from your side, that puts you way higher than her.

I noticed something up whenever I read the quotes.

Keep up the optimism and positivity ^_^
All the best

• 2Like
Reactions: Kebab and DirtyGranpa

DirtyGranpa

Reaction score
[INFORMATION]

Hello everyone,

[STORYTIME]

[Q&A]

Do I blame her for that?

Do you still love her?

Do you want her back?

[NOTE]:
that's sad man
it is better it was over than being in such a relationship where you are of no value

Kebab

Reaction score
Im sorry for all that has happened. It's brave of you to come out in the open with your story and feelings. About the point that you mentioned "feeling used by her....gave your time, energy", you shouldn't feel that way although it might seem so...but you were true and loyal from your side, that puts you way higher than her.

I noticed something up whenever I read the quotes.

Keep up the optimism and positivity ^_^
All the best
I really appreciate this. I really do. These kind of messages keeps me going. <3
PS: What did you noticed from the quotes, if I can ask? I kinda got confused there.

that's sad man
it is better it was over than being in such a relationship where you are of no value
That's true. You are 100% right.

Wow I read this at night and I really feel you
<3

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Reaction score
I really appreciate this. I really do. These kind of messages keeps me going. <3
PS: What did you noticed from the quotes, if I can ask? I kinda got confused there.

That's true. You are 100% right.

<3
Im glad it does ^_^

Your statuses....it seemed that something was wrong

UnDeadAlive

Reaction score
[INFORMATION]

Hello everyone,

[STORYTIME]

[Q&A]

Do I blame her for that?

Do you still love her?

Do you want her back?

[NOTE]:
good luck buddy