My creation

Ex Cookies

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

I for some reason am in the mood of making more of these. I made them twice last year and the year before, for all my friends on valentine's day. I didn't make any this year. Kinda wanna just make them. So probably going to later when I get time. Never even took pictures of any of them for some reason.

They're jolly rancher flowers.

mycreation.png

Also no reason really for making them now just in the mood this time around.

Nathan

Reaction score

I for some reason am in the mood of making more of these. I made them twice last year and the year before, for all my friends on valentine's day. I didn't make any this year. Kinda wanna just make them. So probably going to later when I get time. Never even took pictures of any of them for some reason.

mycreation.png

It's creative

Mehr

Supreme Donator
Reaction score

:emoji_astonished: I didn't know something like that existed. Its beautiful and surely tasty heheh

• 1Informative
  • 1Like
Reactions: Depress and Ex Cookies

Isabelle

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

mycreation.png

Woww :heart_eyes: love it

• 1Creative
  • 1Like
Reactions: Depress and Ex Cookies

Blink

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

mycreation.png

I am in the mood of making cupcakes:love:

x3D MissMacho

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

mycreation.png

intriguing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu