My diary :) NEW PW EXPOSED - 2019

Venom

Events Moderator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

Hello Maya,

First and foremost, welcome back to forums.

Second, God bless your heart and soul for the amazing and beautiful introduction. I thank you for your amazing investigation and informing our beautiful community on what you have found on your finding and also what you have thought of. While I do appreciate the work you have put in and the evidence you have provided. I would like to enlighten you on several important information.

As you know, in life, relationships nobody can know what will happen in the future. A couple can be happy for a few months, a few years then something happens. It's not a bad thing at all, though. It's life and experience. Sometimes you think you did something wrong, but it's really not. Maybe the chemistry wasn't there or something that is un-explainable happened. Everyone lives their life and they make their own choices in life. You can't hold them accountable for that. It's part of growing up. Even adults make mistakes in life. Are they to be punished for their actions? Of course, not. Not unless they did something that was very mean and disrespectful then questions come to play.

Now, I'm very glad that you have chosen to call me a double-faced snake. Yes, you are right. I was a double faced snake. I did horrible things that I regret doing because I hurt many close friends like hamz, divine, stella, appie, jacqy, kate, Maria and so many others. That's why I left the game and I came back as a better person and truth be told; I did apologize about it as well. The community accepted and we all moved passed it :). Now moving on to me flirting and wanting all girls? We all know that's not true. I'm an entertainer, I like making everyone have a great time. But please tell us more about you :)

God bless your soul and thank you so much for this lovely thread! Keep us updated and informed on this journey CNN Maya!

101WaysToMeetUrMaker

Extreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

Hello Maya,

First and foremost, welcome back to forums.

Second, God bless your heart and soul for the amazing and beautiful introduction. I thank you for your amazing investigation and informing our beautiful community on what you have found on your finding and also what you have thought of. While I do appreciate the work you have put in and the evidence you have provided. I would like to enlighten you on several important information.

As you know, in life, relationships nobody can know what will happen in the future. A couple can be happy for a few months, a few years then something happens. It's not a bad thing at all, though. It's life and experience. Sometimes you think you did something wrong, but it's really not. Maybe the chemistry wasn't there or something that is un-explainable happened. Everyone lives their life and they make their own choices in life. You can't hold them accountable for that. It's part of growing up. Even adults make mistakes in life. Are they to be punished for their actions? Of course, not. Not unless they did something that was very mean and disrespectful then questions come to play.

Now, I'm very glad that you have chosen to call me a double-faced snake. Yes, you are right. I was a double faced snake. I did horrible things that I regret doing because I hurt many close friends like hamz, divine, stella, appie, jacqy, kate, Maria and so many others. That's why I left the game and I came back as a better person and truth be told; I did apologize about it as well. The community accepted and we all moved passed it :). Now moving on to me flirting and wanting all girls? We all know that's not true. I'm an entertainer, I like making everyone have a great time. But please tell us more about you :)

God bless your soul and thank you so much for this lovely thread! Keep us updated and informed on this journey CNN Maya!
Lol bro xD

Dakota

PRO
Supreme Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

You know Maya, I wasn't gonna make a big deal out of it cause really, you didnt have to mention zaya in any of this thread. Really you didn't have to use her name to talk about anything to do with your issues with medows players. But then you did. Now I'm not happy about it.

Let's talk about your life, maya.

You did not quit, you are correct, you were just busy meeting and hanging out with Jon, who is VERY much older then you. If you're gonna call anyone a snake, it's probably you since jon and Kate were "first" don't you think lol? When asked directly he sure does avoid it, maybe because he knows exactly how underaged you are and how wrong it is?

Weird isnt it? A little girl meeting up with an old man on a "party bus".

Wonder what else you planned on doing together, you gonna tell us in that diary entry too Maya?

I usually don't like to drag in multiple names when dealing with people, so I'll just call this little diary entry of yours to an end right here.

Stop mentioning Zaya in your propoganda. Thanks.

Venom

Events Moderator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

Hello,

I did a little research myself too, and I do wish you luck and everything in finding your true love, your soulmate, and your partner in crime.

When you find him, you can just sing him this song. I"m pretty sure he will love it :)

Kalebz

Max 1 Box Dicer
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Maya 4 Sev

• 1Funny
  • 1Like
Reactions: Chrys and Pookie Chips

2bitz

Reaction score

L00000l @Zuda wanabe white knite stil rejected by zaya

• 1Funny
Reactions: Chrys

Hamza Blue

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Hamza Blue

lf0rlrf niggas out here getting exposed lf0rlf ez clap niggas l0frf.

#HAMZ1

• 1Funny
Reactions: Chrys

Divine

Master
Master
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Divine

L0000000l "the cheat is after cheat"
Don't be mad that i rejected you multy times before

• 1Like
Reactions: Pookie Chips

Kalebz

Max 1 Box Dicer
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Thanks for the intel maya

• 1Friendly
Reactions: Harley

Peo

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
xPeo

Love is in the air :eyes:

Pookie Chips

Key to your lock
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000r0frfl OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG did you seriously mention my name? lrf0rfl and
how cringe
"venom yes venom the double faced snake is hitting on 5 girls at one time me, zaya, mehr, stella and blessed
is he desperate? some people think so :) "

Venom hit on you? L0000000000000rf0rfl irll omgg @Venom
Also please keep my brothers name @Swervee out of this and you forgot to talk about @J00piter
Also orber is innocent
and divine I agree but the rest is false lr0fr0frl

• 1Like
  • 1Funny
Reactions: Harley and AngelzZ

Divine

Master
Master
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Divine

L00000000000l wtf

• 1Funny
Reactions: God Pk

J00piter

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000r0frfl OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG did you seriously mention my name? lrf0rfl and
how cringe
"venom yes venom the double faced snake is hitting on 5 girls at one time me, zaya, mehr, stella and blessed
is he desperate? some people think so :) "

Venom hit on you? L0000000000000rf0rfl irll omgg @Venom
Also please keep my brothers name @Swervee out of this and you forgot to talk about @J00piter
Also orber is innocent
and divine I agree but the rest is false lr0fr0frl
Rf00fl0rffrf0 forgot about me what they gonna say????

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu