My Glacors Guide

• You all were right, Dakota has always been a liar and a cheat. Thank you to everyone that have been looking out for me <3
    <--- This is him.

* Custom message by Zaya
  • Zaya I openly say always that you are the most gorgeous and stunning girl EVER and a dick headed cunt like dentvasion doesnt deserve an angel as you. #UK BTW #ALWAYS HERE #LETS DO IT XOXO

* Custom message by Yeetz
  • Started here and ended up in the real world, grateful for everything <3 ich liebe dich Travvvv ♡

* Custom message by Maltease
  • 1 year since i met you, im so happy to be yours <3

* Custom message by Black Kitten
  • AMIE IS THE COOLEST GIRL ALIVE

* Custom message by IEATPOTATOCHIPS
  • queen vicky sn

* Custom message by Granny Pker

Zoneman29

Jul 17, 2017
Hey guys,
So this is my method to getting easy efficient kills at Glacors:

Firstly,
SETUPS:
I find it is best to always to use Onyx Bolts (e) for bossing as they heal often and most bosses tend to hit regardless of prayer.

Optimal Setup:
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 5.22.48 PM.png

Mid Range Setup:
(Divine can be replace for DFS)
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 5.28.08 PM.png

Basic Setup:
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 5.35.22 PM.png

INVENTORY:

Non-Safspot:
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 5.52.11 PM.png

Safespot:
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 5.52.35 PM.png

GETTING THERE:
Speak to Ariane and select Bosses > Then select more options 4 times > Select option 3 - Glacors.
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 5.40.14 PM.png

STRATEGIES:
Note: It is recommended you have a cannon for just about all bosses as it reduces kill times exponentially.

For Glacors there are several safe spots scattered throughout the cave, however it is also possible to just fight them regularly, this is how:

- Curses
At home, pray at the Altar of Zaros to activate the Curses Prayers.

Because the Glacors will hit you no matter what you pray, it is best to use soulsplit and try to regain you hp back.
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 5.44.59 PM.png

I also use Turmoil and Berserker Prayers. These are those 3 Prayers activated:
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 5.48.52 PM.png

If you are using Ascension Crossbows then you will have no problems whatsoever with this method.
Place your cannon as directly under the Glacor as possible to maximise damage.

SAFESPOTTING:
The safe spot I use which is most effective is here:
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 5.20.11 PM.png

Just place your cannon where I do otherwise the other Glacors will attack you in the safespot and ruin it.
Stand 2 squares east of on this wall outlet. To the right of the Icicles. If your cannon runs out of ammo, do not reload it.

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 5.16.47 PM.png

GLACYTES:

Glacytes will deploy once you have done around %50 damage to the Glacor. You must kill these before you can do any further damage to the Glacor. I'd recommend to kill the Enduring Glacyte first.

This was my fairly in depth guide on Glacors.

Thanks guys,
Zone.

opie winston

Jul 26, 2016
ignore the downy wetard hes still dizzy from getting slapped out of ffa good guide lol