Need tips on writing

• You all were right, Dakota has always been a liar and a cheat. Thank you to everyone that have been looking out for me <3
    <--- This is him.

* Custom message by Zaya
  • Zaya I openly say always that you are the most gorgeous and stunning girl EVER and a dick headed cunt like dentvasion doesnt deserve an angel as you. #UK BTW #ALWAYS HERE #LETS DO IT XOXO

* Custom message by Yeetz
  • Started here and ended up in the real world, grateful for everything <3 ich liebe dich Travvvv ♡

* Custom message by Maltease
  • 1 year since i met you, im so happy to be yours <3

* Custom message by Black Kitten
  • AMIE IS THE COOLEST GIRL ALIVE

* Custom message by IEATPOTATOCHIPS
  • queen vicky sn

* Custom message by Granny Pker

Cuda

PRO
Dec 15, 2013
General thought process is dependent on which point of view you are. If you're the narrator natural progression of character introduction is going to be narrated because again, you are the point of view of the narrator. Progression would be as simple as conversation introduction to then descriptive information. Of the new said character or object. Example being: "hello!" As she turns to see where the voice comes from *insert descriptive information of character*. If you are from the point of view of the character itself, it is usually where you start to form opinions of said character that gives it a life. Example being: "he looked rather shy as we continued to converse" it becomes self thought that now described the character.

For objects it would be the same concept only worded very different. Say there's a puzzle in your hand: "she twirls the spherically shaped object in her hands unknowing what each lined section does".

Now for the first person view: "the more I play with this weird thing the more I don't understand it" *insert opinion of object while descriptive text* .

Natural progression for novels to stories all begin with conversation from self or from others. Best of luck!

• Winner
Reactions: Mini Mouse

Mini Mouse

Regular Donator
Jun 9, 2018
General thought process is dependent on which point of view you are. If you're the narrator natural progression of character introduction is going to be narrated because again, you are the point of view of the narrator. Progression would be as simple as conversation introduction to then descriptive information. Of the new said character or object. Example being: "hello!" As she turns to see where the voice comes from *insert descriptive information of character*. If you are from the point of view of the character itself, it is usually where you start to form opinions of said character that gives it a life. Example being: "he looked rather shy as we continued to converse" it becomes self thought that now described the character.

For objects it would be the same concept only worded very different. Say there's a puzzle in your hand: "she twirls the spherically shaped object in her hands unknowing what each lined section does".

Now for the first person view: "the more I play with this weird thing the more I don't understand it" *insert opinion of object while descriptive text* .

Natural progression for novels to stories all begin with conversation from self or from others. Best of luck!
thanks alot, this is good info

Reactions: Cuda

Mage Pker6

Extreme Donator
Oct 23, 2014
Yeah just describe it without the discription sounding too forced or narrative or it disrupting the writing flow

• Funny
Reactions: Mini Mouse