New bosses [hati,lucien,blink,bork,mole]

Pain

Community Manager
Reaction score

Use the blue portal in the center of south home to fight these bosses. (You won't lose items upon death).

In here I won't focus on literal guides to each boss. Rather that, I will mostly provide information about them and small tips which can be considered a small 'guide'. Once you know these, you should be able to make your own tactics/decisions, etc.

Hati

Uses magic and melee attacks ( mostly magic ).
Therefore people usually equip a dragonfire shield (reduces hati's mage attack) along with using melee protect.

Tips :-
Use the dwarf multicannon
Take a familiar to attack hati with regular attacks and scrolls.
Use the Healing Obelisk.
Use range.
Use the anti-poison potion.

Known good hati drops :-
Hati Paws
Hati Cloak
Hati Head
Lucien

Lucien was first considered officially as PlayWorld's #1 boss. After an update it was then just named as Lucien. Though some players who experienced it still admit it as the #1 Boss.

Lucien uses mage,range attacks.

Use the Healing Obelisk.
Take a familiar to attack lucien with regular attacks and scrolls.
Use the Dwarf MultiCannon.

-

Lucien attacks :-

Here are some attacks that I've noticed and known what it does. If you find another one, please post.

-When you see a transparent/yellow ish round blob around lucien, this means its about to blow up and anyone near it will be injured.

-Lucien's other attack is that a large toxic smoke surrounds you and you will be damaged with a small number along with being poisoned. This attack can't be dodged (Tried it couple of times, not possible :|) and therefore you will want to carry an anti-poison potion.

-If you see black things under you going up, then quickly run as you will be damaged by it.

-Lucien even heals himself ( not sure how much).

-Does regular magic/range attacks.

Lucien known good drops :-
Coins
Fist of guthix token
Healer horn
Double spin ticket
Tooth half of a key
Loop half of a key
Living soul
Mindspike (air)
Christmas wand
Penance master trident
Blue cape
Red Cape
Grain bag
Falador shield
Falador shield
Golden scythe
Normal scythe
Skeleton boots
Skeleton gloves
Skeleton legs
Skeleton shirt
Skeleton mask
Beard
Moustache and nose
Monocle moustache and nose
Blink

Blink alone can do all 3 attack styles. range,mage and melee.

He mostly uses magic attacks, therefore only switch to range when he says "you can't dodge this",and for melee "feel earths power"
It takes about a second for the attack to endure, giving blink to do another attack for a combo k0, so be smart and use deflect curses, once you see you've deflected the melee/range attack, then quickly switch to magic or an appropriate one which you think its about to do.

Blink has two helpers, the ancient helper and the primal helper.

The primal helper can only use melee, but can do high damages.

The ancient helper can use magic,melee and range. She uses melee when you go near her, and she even entangles one of you constantly. Most of the people prefer killing the ancient helper first, as she throws big boulders/smoke at you which can endure damages on you.

Tip :-
Use the dwarf multicannon.
Take a familiar to attack blink/blink's helper, with regular attacks and scrolls.
Use the Healing Obelisk.
Kill the ancient helper first and then the primal.
Use range.

Known good drops :-
Barrel chest anchor
Blisterwood stake
Grim reaper hood
Citharede symbol
Citharede bottom
Citharede hood
Citharede top
Blisterwood polearm
Broomstick
Agile top
Agile legs
Falador shield
Falador shield
Rat pole
Coins
Fist of guthix token
Healer horn
Double spin ticket
Tooth half of a key
Loop half of a key
Living soul
Thok's sword
Mindspike (fire)
Yaktwee stick
Penance trident
Bork

Bork is easy, just use melee protect or simply view the Bork Guide.

Mindspike (water)
Blisterwood stake
Golden katana
Giant Mole

Giant mole is easy but people find it rather annoying for it digs and goes to another spot.

Some people setup their multi cannon to the spots were the mole appears and then hunts the mole in other directions. ( use the quest tab to retrieve your cannon ).

Use the dwarf multicannon
Take a familiar to attack the giant mole with regular attacks and scrolls.
Go with a team with the dwarf multicannon to kill it before it can even run away.
Use melee protect.

Mindspike (earth)
Noose wand
Ornate katana

Last edited:

I Ancients I

Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Nice guide as always. For lucien, you should add that, people ranging, May use hit and run from behind the giant object in the middle. They will not be hit, unless he teleports"rarely does" or if they miss click.

• 1Like
Reactions: Paul9188

Pain

Community Manager
Reaction score

Nice guide as always. For lucien, you should add that, people ranging, May use hit and run from behind the giant object in the middle. They will not be hit, unless he teleports"rarely does" or if they miss click.
ty and done :hurr:

abduln

Extreme Donator
Reaction score

Nice guide (y) , once again lol.
Or for Lucien, take a load of cannon shots, set up your cannon behind the statue or to the left of the statue near the back, load it and wait until he is dead, keep loading once it runs out ;p

darth kedo

Reaction score

my tip for the mole part is put the mole under the cannon so it will repeatedly hit the mole so it wont have time to dig away from u

2d guy

Reaction score

seen people ask about this nice man but add images or make it more neater for attraction useful though

• 1Like
Reactions: 101WaysToMeetUrMaker

Chrys

Reaction score

Use the blue portal in the center of south home to fight these bosses. (You won't lose items upon death).

In here I won't focus on literal guides to each boss. Rather that, I will mostly provide information about them and small tips which can be considered a small 'guide'. Once you know these, you should be able to make your own tactics/decisions, etc.
useful indeed