OFRLFORLFO MATTILDA THE BEG PART 2 @BIGGUYCIA LMFAOO FAG

TheDauksavage

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

OFROFRLFORFLROFL @BigGuyCia HAS BEEN SAYING HE CAN TREAT @Blondie BETTER THAN ME? BIG SIKE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FIRST OF ALL LETS START WITH THE RAPING THREATS LMFAOOOO
LOOOOL.png
rape threat.png

"im gonna fuck her consent or no consent" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL? THIS STALKING BEG LEGIT IS ON SOME NEXT LEVEL SHIT RIGHT NOW LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @BigGuyCia you stupid fucker keep saying "I CAN TREAT HER BETTER THAN U EVER COULD" lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IRL

rejected.png

@BigGuyCia THEN PROCEEDS TO SAY HE SAID IT CUZ OF HIS "ANGER ISSUES" LMFAOOOO NO WONDER SANDRA DUMPED YOU IRL WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANY FEMALE WANNA TALK TO YOU IF YOU TALK LIKE THIS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM DEAD YOU DUMB FUCK I THOUGHT YOU COULD TREAT HER BETTER THO?

HE THEN PROCEEDS TO TRY AND LEAK AN ADDRESS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IRL BRO ARE YOU THIS FUCKING RETARDED IN THE HEAD? "MAYBE IF I MAKE FAKE THREATS TO HER SHE'LL TRY N TALK TO ME :sad:((((((((("

LETS NOT FORGET YOU TRIED TO EVEN LEAK PICTURES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO BUT MATTILDA I THOUGHT "YOU COULD TREAT HER BETTER" LEROROOROORO LEGIT DEAD STUPID FUCK STOP SNORTIN COCAINE OFF UR HAIRY UNCLES NUTSACK

ORFLROFLROFRLFORL THEN THIS PUSSY HAS THE AUDACITY TO TRY AND USE ONE OF HER PICS ON HIS DISCORD PICTURE? @BigGuyCia NOTICED I EDITTED IT OUT CUZ I RESPECT HER MORE THAN U EVER COULD ;P LMFAOOOOOOOO "I WILL TOUCH BLONDIE" THIS STUPID FUCK FOLRFORLFORFL EVEN BEGGING HER IN UR DISC STATUS NOW?
MATTILDA 13.png

https://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/mattilda-the-stalking-beg-0flrf0lr0fl0fl-bigguycia-fucking-fag.11330/page-5#post-114919 NEVER FORGET BTW LMFAOOOOOOO

i will always treat @Blondie better than you mattilda LOL wanna know what feels good? making her smile n happy everyday ;pp
exposed

Chop Sticks

Loyal Player
Regular Donator
Reaction score

L0FR0LFR0LFR0LFR0LFRL0RFL0RFL0R0 if andre put this much effort into coding like matt does to stalking blondie maybe hed be able to make a functioning bot?FL0R0FLRL0FL0FL0FL0FLLFR0LFR0L0R matt is so hideous because his mom gave birth to him through her ass and not her stretched out pussy rf0lrf0r0rl0r0flr0flrl0fr0lfr0fr0lf0rlf0rf0lrl0f retard disabled homo fr0lfrlrf0lrf0lrf0lfrl0f0l0l0l0lrf0lrf0lfr0ll0rfl0

Blondie

Supreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score
IGN
Blondie

OFROFRLFORFLROFL @BigGuyCia HAS BEEN SAYING HE CAN TREAT @Blondie BETTER THAN ME? BIG SIKE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOL.png
rape threat.png

"im gonna fuck her consent or no consent" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL? THIS STALKING BEG LEGIT IS ON SOME NEXT LEVEL SHIT RIGHT NOW LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @BigGuyCia you stupid fucker keep saying "I CAN TREAT HER BETTER THAN U EVER COULD" lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IRL

rejected.png

@BigGuyCia THEN PROCEEDS TO SAY HE SAID IT CUZ OF HIS "ANGER ISSUES" LMFAOOOO NO WONDER SANDRA DUMPED YOU IRL WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANY FEMALE WANNA TALK TO YOU IF YOU TALK LIKE THIS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM DEAD YOU DUMB FUCK I THOUGHT YOU COULD TREAT HER BETTER THO?

HE THEN PROCEEDS TO TRY AND LEAK AN ADDRESS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IRL BRO ARE YOU THIS FUCKING RETARDED IN THE HEAD? "MAYBE IF I MAKE FAKE THREATS TO HER SHE'LL TRY N TALK TO ME :sad:((((((((("

LETS NOT FORGET YOU TRIED TO EVEN LEAK PICTURES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO BUT MATTILDA I THOUGHT "YOU COULD TREAT HER BETTER" LEROROOROORO LEGIT DEAD STUPID FUCK STOP SNORTIN COCAINE OFF UR HAIRY UNCLES NUTSACK

ORFLROFLROFRLFORL THEN THIS PUSSY HAS THE AUDACITY TO TRY AND USE ONE OF HER PICS ON HIS DISCORD PICTURE? @BigGuyCia NOTICED I EDITTED IT OUT CUZ I RESPECT HER MORE THAN U EVER COULD ;P LMFAOOOOOOOO "I WILL TOUCH BLONDIE" THIS STUPID FUCK FOLRFORLFORFL EVEN BEGGING HER IN UR DISC STATUS NOW?
MATTILDA 13.png

https://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/mattilda-the-stalking-beg-0flrf0lr0fl0fl-bigguycia-fucking-fag.11330/page-5#post-114919 NEVER FORGET BTW LMFAOOOOOOO

i will always treat @Blondie better than you mattilda LOL wanna know what feels good? making her smile n happy everyday ;pp
glad u exposed him woah so accurate ; p only if @BigGuyCia could be this honest but I dont think that's possible l00l

i will always treat @Blondie better than you mattilda LOL wanna know what feels good? making her smile n happy everyday ;p
So true babe you make me the happiest xx <33 ; p

• 1Friendly
  • 1Creative
Reactions: Mickey Mouse and orbimus

Divine

Master
Master
Supreme Donator
Regular Premium
Reaction score
IGN
Divine

shit bumpppppppppppppp

happy2trippy

Melani <3
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Legendary Premium
Reaction score
IGN
happy2trippy

LOOOOOOL MATT TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF BUT FELL IN LOVE WITH THE ROPE WHEN IT TOUCHED HIS NECK

Appie

Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Appie

LOOOOOL MATTDICKDA CLRD PIECE OD SHIT GO FK UR SELF CREEP

Harmful

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Regular Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

MasterKiller

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

LOOOOL.png
rape threat.png

rejected.png

MATTILDA 13.png

l0l

Harmful

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Regular Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

Kids a retard on god

Xkxkx

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

l0000000000000000000000000000l cant this faggot just get banned for being a rapist?
fucking reject r0fl0frl0rflfr0lf0lf0rl0frl
3367.png

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu