ORBER THE CHEATER EXPOSED ONCE AGAIN

BigGuyCia

Extreme Premium
Reaction score
IGN
bigguycia

This thread is to prove @Blondie that @orbimus isnt honest or truthful like she thinks. he dates many girls and what he says to @Blondie isnt genuine
i have exposed him before already but then he said my screenies are fake. are these fake too?

here hes talking about cybering, so i guess @Blondie isnt special or anything? shes just a leftover for u to use
virgin11.png

virgin2.png

"i love you forever" that means u still love her. what happened? why do u tell blondie u love her now then, ur a fucking cheating virgin liar fuck off virgin

virgin3.png

u watched movie together r0000000fl just like u try to with all the other girls like saris
virgin4.png

pro as fuck r00000000fl i never seen u say that to @Blondie yet maybe its because u loved angeline more than blondie? blondie is a leftover for u anyways so no surprises

virgin5.png

u are in love with all the girls on here like saris, pookie but now ur going for @Blondie i feel bad for her virgin

virgin6.png

ur queen?r000000fl then what is blondie to u?

this just proves ur fake and u say the same thing to all the girls on here ur a fucking cheater and a virgin
i only loved one girl on here and thats @Blondie and i will love her forever i never told her things that i said to others before because thats how much i love her <3

@orbimus shes gonna keep this in mind and make sure to dump u in the future u virgin retard

Hamzburger

Loyal Player
Master
Supreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

THIS GUY IS SO DESPERATE HE'S POSTING SCREENIES FROM 2015 L00000000000000000000000000000000000L
cTm permed you too hard? l0000000000000000000000000

Temujin

Reaction score

o shit

Rikka

Reaction score

This thread is to prove @Blondie that @orbimus isnt honest or truthful like she thinks. he dates many girls and what he says to @Blondie isnt genuine
i have exposed him before already but then he said my screenies are fake. are these fake too?

here hes talking about cybering, so i guess @Blondie isnt special or anything? shes just a leftover for u to use
virgin11.png

virgin2.png

"i love you forever" that means u still love her. what happened? why do u tell blondie u love her now then, ur a fucking cheating virgin liar fuck off virgin

virgin3.png

u watched movie together r0000000fl just like u try to with all the other girls like saris
virgin4.png

pro as fuck r00000000fl i never seen u say that to @Blondie yet maybe its because u loved angeline more than blondie? blondie is a leftover for u anyways so no surprises

virgin5.png

u are in love with all the girls on here like saris, pookie but now ur going for @Blondie i feel bad for her virgin

virgin6.png

this just proves ur fake and u say the same thing to all the girls on here ur a fucking cheater and a virgin
i only loved one girl on here and thats @Blondie and i will love her forever i never told her things that i said to others before because thats how much i love her <3

@orbimus shes gonna keep this in mind and make sure to dump u in the future u virgin retard
good work

Virtual

Reaction score

virgin11.png

virgin2.png

virgin3.png

virgin4.png

virgin5.png

virgin6.png

matt is cmoing for u

orbimus

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this retarded begging fuck is making threads from shit i posted in 2015? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL irl you stupid deluded fuck i never cheated once in my life you actually think blondes will fall for your shitty retarded tactics? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO holy fucking shit u know she has eyes right? and i already showed her all the proof i needed too so keep trying you stupid fuck LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• 1Friendly
Reactions: Blondie

Hamzburger

Loyal Player
Master
Supreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this retarded begging fuck is making threads from shit i posted in 2015? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL irl you stupid deluded fuck i never cheated once in my life you actually think blondes will fall for your shitty retarded tactics? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO holy fucking shit u know she has eyes right? and i already showed her all the proof i needed too so keep trying you stupid fuck LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS FAGGOT MATT THINKS SOMETHING FROM 2015 IS EVEN REMOTELY RELEVANT TO UR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BTW MATT HOW IS FUCKING TRYING TO CYBER SPIRIT NICE RICK AND MORTY TATTOO U GOT ON UR ASS FUCKING DISGUSTING RETARD DONT GET EXPOSED YEAH?

• 1Like

Neo

Neo The Wolf
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

Matt is a fucktard just like rest of his clan mates

• 1Like

Dagga

Trusted Dicer
Trusted Dicer
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Dagga

What the fuck is this post dude LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BRO ITS LIKE U DONT KNOW WHAT BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP REALLY IS?
I SWEAR ON GOD THAT THIS MAN IS THE SCARIEST

C)AREFUL AROUND HIM HES A RAPIST
R)EPULSIVELY UGLY
E)XTREMELY SCARY
E)XTREMELY MENTALLY UNSTABLE
P)OSSIBLY A SEX OFFENDER
I)N PRISON IN 5 YEARS
E)VERY GIRLS WORST NIGHTMARE
S)EXUAL ASSAULT...?
T)OUCHES UNDERAGED GIRLS

FUCKING GUY ON THIS SERVER LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• 1Like
  • 1Funny
Reactions: Blondie and Twister207

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

virgin11.png

virgin2.png

virgin3.png

virgin4.png

virgin5.png

virgin6.png

Matt get over the fact that no girl wants you quit begging them them to date you again lmfaoooooo your so desperate that you share on forums with ppl posts and threads of someone from 2011-2015 and what they did it’s 2019 tho isn’t a year when saris dumped you lmfaoooo so quit being depressed and desperate af bc you got dumped by a slut of pw lmfaoooooooo and now you made 50 accs with females names on it tryna expose what???? The fact that your desperate for a gf you couldn’t get irl???

• 1Like

Nekii

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

virgin11.png

virgin2.png

virgin3.png

virgin4.png

virgin5.png

virgin6.png

woooooow

Harmful

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Regular Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

Obsessed faggot

• 1Like

Sl0ck Cl0ck

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l bigguycia posting screen shots that are longer than hes been on here l000000000000000000000000000000l your shit clan is worth more than this shit thread? l0000000000000000000000000000000000l

• 1Funny
  • 1Like
Reactions: Blondie and Dagga

KiX

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

ROFLROFLFORLFROFLROFLFOFLFODFLFOFOOFFLFLFLFLROFLFL bigguycia posting screenshots that lasted longer than he does in game after bullet threatened him? ctm been clearing pw since as old as these pics are LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• 1Agree
  • 1Like
Reactions: Blondie and Dagga

orbimus

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l theres a reason this dumb fuck left out all the time/dates l0000000000000000000000000000l mattilda u cant expose shit but i have more on u than u think? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• 1Friendly

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu