ORBER THE CHEATER EXPOSED ONCE AGAIN

Chop Sticks

Loyal Player
Regular Donator
Reaction score

L00R0FRLRF0RF0LFFR0L0LR0LLRF0LFL00 the real question is who the fuck are u "matt" r0lff0lfr0lrf uf ucking random level 3 goblin homosexual looking bitch rfl0f0lfr0lfr go suck james charles dick frlf0f0lfrl0fr0ll0l0r bitch u are permed 0rffl0rl0 dont log dont quit i will fuck ur sister 0lrl0frl0fr0000frlf0frfrfl0000

• 1Funny
  • 1Like
Reactions: Blondie and Dagga

happy2trippy

Melani <3
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Legendary Premium
Reaction score
IGN
happy2trippy

:dfp:

Blondie

Supreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score
IGN
Blondie

shes just a leftover
I am the main course and the dessert you crazy fuck ; p

Why would I care about old messages that has no meaning today l0l all that matters is that i love my handsome boyfriend and he loves me ; pp <3 you can be mad about it and I dont care a slightest bit.

A+ for effort

orbimus

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score

shes just a leftover

Why would I care about old messages that has no meaning today l0l all that matters is that i love my handsome boyfriend and he loves me ; pp <3 you can be mad about it and I dont care a slightest bit.

A+ for effort
the main course, dessert, and a snack ; pppp
i love you beautiful girl ; ppp <3 <3 <3 the best ; p and yes no meaning today for sure ; p @BigGuyCia you're dumb af posting shit i said to my ex 3 years ago or even longer l00000000000000000l

DirtyGranpa

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

shes just a leftover

A+ for effort
WINNER

SALTY

Trusted Dicer
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score

This thread is to prove @Blondie that @orbimus isnt honest or truthful like she thinks. he dates many girls and what he says to @Blondie isnt genuine
i have exposed him before already but then he said my screenies are fake. are these fake too?

here hes talking about cybering, so i guess @Blondie isnt special or anything? shes just a leftover for u to use
virgin11.png

virgin2.png

"i love you forever" that means u still love her. what happened? why do u tell blondie u love her now then, ur a fucking cheating virgin liar fuck off virgin

virgin3.png

u watched movie together r0000000fl just like u try to with all the other girls like saris
virgin4.png

pro as fuck r00000000fl i never seen u say that to @Blondie yet maybe its because u loved angeline more than blondie? blondie is a leftover for u anyways so no surprises

virgin5.png

u are in love with all the girls on here like saris, pookie but now ur going for @Blondie i feel bad for her virgin

virgin6.png

ur queen?r000000fl then what is blondie to u?

this just proves ur fake and u say the same thing to all the girls on here ur a fucking cheater and a virgin
i only loved one girl on here and thats @Blondie and i will love her forever i never told her things that i said to others before because thats how much i love her <3

@orbimus shes gonna keep this in mind and make sure to dump u in the future u virgin retard
exposed

• 1Like
Reactions: John McPain

orbimus

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score

Why would I care about old messages
HAHA WHY? becaus u will be his ex and his new gf will say just what u said about U instead
matt will treat u right
l000000000000000000000l are you legit dumb you catfishin fuck? your chin is big enough to be a fuckin plane terminal retard l0000000000000000000000000000l https://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/ofrlforlfo-mattilda-the-beg-part-2-bigguycia-lmfaoo-fag.11364/page-2#post-115116 "treat her better" legit some dumb fucks l0000000000l

• 1Like
  • 1Friendly
Reactions: Blondie and John McPain

Blondie

Supreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score
IGN
Blondie

HAHA WHY? becaus u will be his ex and his new gf will say just what u said about U instead
matt will treat u right
wrong loser, I'll be his gf for the next 798 years

already said orbs treat me so good and makes me feel amazing; p get that in your head . your whole clan is psycho

orbimus

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score

matt will treat u right
wrong loser, I'll be his gf for the next 798 years

already said orbs treat me so good and makes me feel amazing; p get that in your head . your whole clan is psycho
798 years damn i'm shooting for more than that ; p gotta make the best girl feel amazing seriously ; p

Get kinky

Trusted Dicer
Trusted Dicer
Reaction score
IGN
Get kinky

shes just a leftover

A+ for effort
Boss

• 1Friendly
Reactions: Blondie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu