Poll : whos the ultimate reject of PlayWorld?

Poll : whos the ultimate reject of PlayWorld?

• Mangeline the whore

Votes: 37 84.1%
  • Coda the thirsty fucker

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Liz the bitch

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Andre/423million (aka victim of ctm)

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Catfish Lacey/Roflgun aka Matthew August (another vicitm of ctm)

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Kalebz the retard

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters

Hodorfix

Reaction score

Negative ratings doesn't exist on unregistered unranked accounts bud, donate to the server

If u weren't a newfag ud know that
idiot we would actually just donate just to rate negatives how stupid can someone get if we can do for iris then this shit nothing

• 1Agree
Reactions: iFTK

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score

Typing paragraphs after expose of being black n white at different periods of time Jerry? How emo 1-10? Almost as bad as yeetz over there pretending he doesn't hit on men in shoutbox
Replying back calling someone “jerry” one of your dead boyfriends irl thinking if you type their name they’ll reply for you lmfaooooooooooo also I told what color I am irl yet you still tend to say I’m black and white racist now to your own color your black ingame and white irl with a huge dent on your forehead lmfaoooooooooooooo you’re related to Ethiopians and prob send them the dented code lmfaooooooooooooooo weirdo scrub back to beggin mangeline and them 13 year old girls you send dick pics too everyday lmfaooooooooooooo lil fat freak

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score

Holy shit crying for days how many essays u gonna write Jerry/Jane?
Your autistic af lmfaoooo soon as no one replies you beg their name in forums chatbox to type back to you simply because you lost your job irl for begging your boss to date you and she denied and exposed your dented forehead on social media idek why you tend to log on PlayWorld lmfaoooooo no one wants you on the server nor likes you simply bc you beg/ scare them away with you dick pics and and rapist topics lmfaoooooooooooooo go be a good emo/ mutt and type on forums chatbox to yourself since no one in your life wants to talk to your disabled dented forehead self

Kalebz

Rejected by Amie
Reaction score

@Spirit why did i always get forum banned for flaming and nobody else, racist prick

Cookies4Us

Reaction score

THE OLD ME IS DEAAAD AND GONEEEE ENENENENENNENEENEN REEEEEEEE

• 1Like
Reactions: Kalebz